Chapter 1

Tia yawned and opened her eyes from the sun beaming in her room shining on her face. She turned to her right to see Alton cuddling next to her in her bed. As she did she screamed. Justin, Zero, Sean and Tyson came running in. 

"Tia what's?" asked Tyson, as they paused seeing Alton snuggling next to her. 

"Oi you pervert get out" shouted Justin, as Alton opened his eyes. 

"But... Tia looked so cold, I had to cuddle her to keep her warm while she sleeps" said Alton, as they sighed. 

"You are a perverted freak now get out" said Justin. 

"I don't want to" said Alton, as Tia sighed and held her head. 

"Alton... I'll be downstairs in a minute you can cuddle me all you want when I'm downstairs" said Tia, as Alton smiled and walked out of her room. 

"Do you need any help?" asked Zero, as Tia glanced at him. 

"Yeah right, get out. Your worse than Alton" said Tia, as Zero smirked and closed the door behind him when he walked out of Tia's room. 

Tia got up, got changed into her skirt, top, and her shoes. She then finally brushed her hair before making her way downstairs. 

"So you'll finally become a Genin" said Sean, as Tia smiled at him. 

"I just hope I'm as good as my brothers" said Tia, as Sean closed his eyes and smirked. 

"You'll be fine" said Sean, as Tia followed her brother downstairs to see Justin yelling at Alton.

 Alton acting like a baby. Zero on the phone with one of his girlfriends and Tyson studying. Then Alton hugged onto Tia tightly. 

"Poor Tia, you make sure you dress warmly and don't talk to any strangers" said Alton, as Tia sighed. 

"I know" said Tia, as she walked towards the front door. 

"I'm off" said Tia, as she walked out the door and mader her way to the ninja academy. 

She took a deep breath and walked into the academy to see a bunch of students looking at her. 

"Welcome Miss Kuriska... please sit" said the teacher, as Tia nodded and sat down beside a boy wearing all black. 

"So you're the daughter of the Kuriska clan... you don't look like much" said the boy, as Tia just kept to herself. 

"By the way, I'm Kankuro" he said, as Tia paused. 

"Wait you're the Kazekage's eldest son" said Tia, as he smirked. 

"So you know me? I'm flattered" said Kankuro. 

"But aren't you like a year older than everyone here?" asked Tia. 

"What's your point?" he asked, as Tia shook her head. 

"Nothing never mind" said Tia. 

"Miss Kuriska... since you can't seem to stop talking why don't you show us one of your techniques to see if you qualify for Genin" said the teacher, as Tia nodded. 

Tia walked towards the front and took a deep breath. 

"Water clone jutsu!" shouted Tia, as she used a one handed seal to create a clone. 

"Very impressive Miss Kuriska... not only did you do a water style attack, but you also did it with one hand, very impressive" said the teacher, as Tia bowed her head. 

"You pass here you are" said the teacher holding out a hidden sand headband towards her. 

Tia took it and walked back to her seat. She placed it on the table and looked at it.