intro

A year after having given birth to her daughter, Rose, and moving to Germany in order to go to school and live with Robert, Giuliana still has her entire senior year of high school to go—and though being a student and a mother was beyond difficult, it was a duty she needed to handle properly if she had any hope of going to university and raising a good child.

Robert himself not only has Giuliana and Rose to worry about, but his own personal concerns, too—for instance, Giuliana's young physics teacher, her suspicious therapist, and the new sitter who's just a little too friendly when it comes to interacting with the Pole.

Aside from going to school and being a mother, Giuliana wants nothing more than to just feel normal. She wants to go out, she wants to socialize, and she wants to interact with boys her own age; but she also knows that, sooner or later, she must acknowledge the fact that her own age of innocence is coming to an end.

None of this is going to be easy for the seventeen year old, and she knows it; but for the first time, she begins to wonder whether or not things will become far too hard—and whether or not she'll be able to handle them once they do.

a/n:

I know that Marco was just a camper last book, but this book he's the teacher, just because...also Mats was a counselor, but this time he's gonna be the therapist—though really you can imagine the therapist however you want to. I just made him a footballer because it's easier for me when I'm writing.

Hopefully you guys enjoy this one :)