Getting started

Hey y'all thanks for the positive feedback! I know i'm a tad late but I don't have an excuse. so.. HERE YOU GO.

~~

Chapter 2

    Today is the first day back to school, I still can't believe it's junior year already. I slept better than ever last night and it was pretty nice. I got up and walked over to a still sleeping Lariiah.. pff she says that I snore SHE'S BASICALLY A FREIGHT TRAIN. I push on her and her foot flies up and tries to kick me groin.I stopped the impact with my hand and pulled her leg so she fell out of bed, her eyes shot open and she didn't look happy at all.

" What the fuck!? " she says fuming. 

" You tried to kick my junk, I had to protect myself.. sorry it was a reflex" I smiled down at her. She nodded 

" oh, i'm sorry.. I.. I didn't mean too." Obviously lying I snorted and walked to the bathroom to get all spiffy and nice for my first day back. Then it dawned on me.. I don't have any clothes with me. Her brother is the same size as me right? I should go check.

" I'll be right back going to go ask  Ayden if he has clothes I can borrow " she nodded and I walked to her brothers room. Ayden was quite attractive but he's my bestfriends brother so I felt like he was my brother too and that wouldn't be cool.

When I got to his room I didn't knock, just went straight on through and I probably should have because what I saw was the most shocking thing that happened in the past couple days.

" Hey Ayd- OH MY GOD I'M SO SORRY"  I closed the door and ran to Lariiahs room closing and locking the door behind me.. did I really just walk in on him Masturbating? oh my goodness. Lariiah got closer to me her eyes told me she was confused. 

" What happened? you look like you've seen a ghost"

" No, this was just as scary" I took a deep breath " I walked in on Ayden choking his chicken " I laughed a bit at the end because I didn't even think I would say those words.

She started laughing too. " Yeah, he does that every morning it 'relieves his stress' as he puts it"

I gasped " you knew he has been doing this?"

" Yeah, i've walked in on him a couple times, what he does with his morning is none of my business just as long as he gets into the car when he's told "

Oh wow, this is.. kind of awkward I gulped " could you go in there and fetch me some clothes? I need some " I smiled up kindly at her

" ugh fuck fine whatever" she goes and I stay in the room waiting for her return, in just a few minutes she does and throws the clothes at my face 

" ow, meanie " 

"shut up and get ready" she said while rubbing her eyes

" yes, miss bossy " she glared.. oh my gosh if looks could kill.

I got ready really fast, being a guy and all not having makeup to deal with. it's pretty nice.

I walked out to her kitchen where I was greeted by her Mom "Hey Theres- oh I mean mom " she doesn't like it when I call her by her first name, she thinks of me as one of her children and always gets upset when I call her by her first name, Theresa. 

" Hey, hun I didn't know you slept over last night how're you? I thought you were in California? or you here for a visit? are you hungry? " she was a woman of many questions

" Yeah, Lar and I were talking for hours and it was already midnight when we finished up, so she said it was okay to sleep over, i'm just peachy ready for my first day back to school, and yeah we were but my dad got offered the same position here so we moved back, thats why I was here I surprised Lariiah by sneaking through the back" I paused and thought of what I was going to say next.. should I say I met Scott? oh well i'll go for it. " and when I finally found her she was with her new boyfriend.. what was his name again?" I tried to make her think I actually had no clue who he was or even remembered his name, but I do.. I so do. I bit my bottom lip trying not to smile at the rememberance of him.