The First Snow

When the first snow fell down..

i didnt expect my heart to beat like this..

This is the first time i felt this feeling..

when your heart beats so fast..

i dont know why,what and how did this happen...

is this the one they call love at first sight?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the 24th of December and we're here on the hotel of my parents's friend.. They are having a party for the welcome of their son..

I am really wondering why do they need to have a party just because of their son coming back?

And also its already 24th of December and the snow is not yet falling from the sky.. ugh nevermind

"Dear, what's with your face? Just smile ~ You'll look ugly if you did that again" my mom says.

ugh im just so pissed of waiting here its almost midnight and that guy is still not here? Im so hungry zzz

"Fine mom"

People are already coming in and Mr&Mrs. idontknow who are already in the stage.. Uhm i guess that guy is already coming ugh finally!!

"GoodEvening to all of you! Thank you for coming here and will be celebrating your christmas eve here~" the guy spoke.

"And also we will welcome to all of you our son......"

before she's so called son came out of the stage i went to the garden of this hotel. Im so pissed waiting there for almost 2 hrs? wtf. i dont want to see his face pffft im sure he is not that handsome so why bother?

As i was walking around the garden i saw a guy who is very tall and masculine back.. I havent seen his face yet but his back describes him already.. lol what am i saying..

but i really cant stop thinking what will be his face.. i am hoping that he will turn around and face my direction...

I felt that it is getting colder already.. I wonder if the first snow will fall already

I looked at the guy i saw a while ago and he is now facing my direction..

i dont why but as soon as i saw his face my heart beats fast and i cant stop my eyes off him.. He is coming closer to me and i dont know what to do because i really cant move wtf is happening to me..

"What are you doing here?? Its getting colder. You should be inside Ms. Kim?" how did he know my surname and why is he removing his coat?? will he give it to me omygosh

"Here wear my coat for you to keep warm  Let's go inside? *smiles*" As soon as he smiles i saw the first snow fell..

We walked and went inside the hotel again.. That was the time the things happened to me just a while ago sinked to my mind.. wtf just happened?

"Oh my dear what happened to you?" my mom hugged me? okay what happened?

"Aaa.. Mrs Kim, i saw her at the garden a while ago and its getting colder so i gave her my coat to keep her warm"

"How gentleman you are Mr. Park~" ooh? So he is the son of Mr and Mrs Park? omygad

"Arent you hungry love?" oh yeah i was hungry right? wtf

"Dad please.. Coleen not love -__-" this is so embarassing..

"Love is cute right Mr Park?" so what is he up to? zz