Part Three

Brightness streamed into the small tent Jay had made. Her eyes fluttered open as she felt the wrm sun on her skin. She stretched and looked at the bright blue sky with her grass green eyes and saw hope in the beauty of morning.

Next to her, a small figure stirred, the little Creepasaurus opening his eyes to the glorious light of day. His eyes filled with wonder at the strange new concept of light, for he had never been outside the cave before his parents took him to explore for the first time last night.

Jay and Creepasaurus looked at each other and Jay smiled. "Lets ho explore together, shall we?"

**********

Endie skipped along the stone path on the bright spring day. Every so often she would stop, pause to pick a flower. But not just any flowers, (purple ones) her favorites. "They remind me of home," she said, a silent ender tear down her face. "We had these all over the house. Mom and Dad would go to the overworld and Dad would pick hem for mom, who would bring them home and plant them all over the boring obsidian house."

KitKat smiled and started picking her favorites, the (droopy blue ones). "These remind me of our gardens back home," she said, nostalgia appearing on her face. "I would always pick these and put them in the front, as well as some peonys, roses, and lavender. But normally, they would be seen around my house."

The duo continued walking, picking their flowers and longing for the past, but also excited for what was to come.

**********

Jay felt bone tired, after all the walking they had done. She sat on a log beside the road, Creepasaurus hopping up next to her. "Whats wrong?" he asked.

She looked at the small mob into its little black eyes and said "I'm fine. I just need a little..." her voice tapered off into nothingness as shemsaw a figure cloaked in black waving to her. "CIVILIZATION!"

"WHATS THAT?" yelled the creeper, but Jay had run too far ahead to hear. Creepasaurus rolled his eyes and ran up to her, who had stood before the other girl, an ender being.

**********

KitKat saw the blonde girl before her and sighed. "Sorry," she noted. "I thought you were my friend, Jay."

The blonde perked up. "I'm Jay, I was just mutataed by the creepers...but who are you?"

"Jay, its me! KitKat!" she said, pointing to herself. "Apparently I'm some ender princess." KitKat then grabbed Jay's shoulders and violently shook her. "I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!"

"Well, I'm not. Oh, and this is CREEPASAURUS!" Jay replied, continuing on to motion to the creeper.

"Hello!" he said, and looked at the little ender girl before him. 'She's so pretty,' he thought to himself as he shook hands with her. "Nice to meet you!"

"Likewise!" said Endie. "I'm Endie. I'm only 8. How about you?"

"Same." said Creepasaurus. "Wanna be friends?"

"Sure!" Endie replied. "Oh, and one last thing, can I call you Dino, since your name is pretty long and the last part is 'saurus?'"

"Fine by me!"

"Alrighty then, lets go, Dino!"

"Thats gonna be your new catchphrase, isnt it."

"YEP!"

KitKat and Jay both laughed. "Man," noted KitKat. "We should find Lazy and we can have a party."

"Yeah! That would be fun." Jay commented on her suggestion. And with that, the quartet traveled off into the sunset.