How Far Will I Go

Hey guys its slay here i just wanted tell you a little about myself this is my first time writing abook and this is kinda based on a true story. Hope. You like it. P.s. if you have guestions or suggestions feel free to ask i will try to write every Monday ,Tuesday and Thursday's. Also you can leave comments bye:)

___________________________________
--------------------------------------------

Chapter one:
------------------------------------------------------
Snore "wake up wake up"
I wake up with a sudden rush
"What!, whats happening!"
"Nothing just you need to get up" i groan i dont to " . but i know i have to because its a new year but last year was terrible and i dont want to go but i have too but i remember last time i was late and miss the bus i got my ass beat. So i should just get up wait my brother still in my room i peek and he staring at me like iam some bb chicken or something." why you staring at me my brotheris a year older than me but we get along pretty well tho but sometimes he can be a pain in the ass. he a little lighter than me he has the gangster syle for some reason he has black hair that he always get it cut all them time he's firm but fit he wears blue and red all the time well sometimes i dont keep up he like jacob off ove twilight but little he doesn't like when i call him that tho his name kevin but we calk him kev for short.
He dates one of my best friends or sisters i think they are a good couple (goals) any way i get up and fin to go in the bathroom when he says "nothing just wondering how you rract when i tell you what time it is my eyes widen "what what time it is " i turn to look at my clock and its 6:30 and i need ti be ready bofore 7:10 i run in the bathroom and take a ten minute shower good thing i decided what i was already going to wear i dont like to dress to impress but is differrnt i wearing some gray ripped jeans with a white crop top with the words slay on the front in gray and a shirt around my waist that is red gray and black with some new jordans that are the same color as the shirt. Then i run downstairs almost running into my. Dad hes a tall guy like my brother i guess thats where he get his tallness from iknow thats not a word i made it up ok. My. Dad is dark not not dark dark but my color a little but i look like my mom the most she short but iam a little taller than her. She is really fun to be with sometimes she can be a little over protective.
"Oh sorry dad good morning
"Good morning pumkin"
I looked at my phone and it was getting close to 6:03 so i didnt have time to eat so i just went outside to wait for the bus with my brother and we get on then thats when i see a whole bunch of shit go down
--------------------------------------------------------
This well be intresting

Hey this is my first chapter hope you like it
B

ye