Prolouge: The Breakup

[Edited X3]

 ~*Jack Frost*~

 I remember it all too well...

I was at the Duck's Cavern, sitting uncomfortably while waiting for Rapunzel. It was so hot, I hated it, but it was worth it. Today was the day and no one can ruin it for me. Suddenly, I heard the door open and immediately turned my head towards the Cavern's entrance. Rapunzel emerged from the door way wearing her usual bright smile. She looked so beautiful with her long golden blonde hair braided with colorful little flowers and her purple laced dress that shaped her petite body. I smiled and watched as she walked over to the table where I was sitting at.

"Hey.... you came." Is said, stating the obvious. I couldn't help it, I was nervous.

 "Of course I came, Jack" She smiled while taking a seat on the chair across from me.

 "So....... do you like it here?" I asked, noticing that she was gazing around her surroundings. She had a small smile on her face as she looked around, like she remembered something.

"Yeah..." She answered which was more of a sigh. Her voice somehow held a tinged of nostalgia....... has she been here before? I ignored the matter and inhaled.

"Ok, here I go....." I thought.

"Punzie..." I called. "Yeah?" She snapped out of her daze and turned to me.

"What is it Jack?"

 I exhaled and stood up. My heart was beating non-stop. I walked over to her side and knelt down. I slowly took out the ring that was safer hidden in my hoodie's pocket. I exhaled. Ok...

"Punzie will you marry me?" I said the words slowly and clearly. I actually said it... I actually said it!!!!! I was so happy at the fact that I was able to do it but then, she did something unexpected.

 "I'm sorry Jack....... I can't" Her words felt like an ice shard just pierced my heart. What did she mean she can't? I knew I shouldn't have asked but curiosity got the best of me.

"W-why?" I asked

"I-I'm........ In love with another man.

”............................................................................ A shriek escaped my mouth. I threw down my staff and glared down at the snow. "Why did I have to dream that of all things?" I thought. I buried my head in my knees trying to keep out the memory of her. It was pointless though...... I sighed and looked up. I noticed something pinned on the tree a few meters away from me. How come I didn't notice it before? I stood up and walked towards it, picking up my staff on the way. As I neared the tree, I noticed it was a flier pinned on the tree.

"Wandering Oaken's trading post..." I read aloud, squinting a bit because the paper was soaked with snow. " and Sauna"

Then a grin formed on my lips. "Summer huh..... Sounds like fun."

Then, my eyes lingered on one particular word....

 "Arendelle"

________________________________

A/N : Wassup Peeps! :))

Short intro I just included Rapunzel so that it will connect to what will happen to Jack in the next chapter

Btw, it's my first time to make a Book and I guess im the Only BOY to create a Jelsa Fanfic! XD

Thanks for Reading!

-Denz

____________________________________