Chapter 4 (Pack House Party)

We reached the pack house and it was huge!! Apparently Mason "figured out" that today was my birthday and he was throwing a surprise party for me I was shocked but accepted it anyway

I went into the house and everyone gathered

That's when Mason started talking

" Everyone I would like you to meet your new Luna Diana Anderson...Now that she is your Luna you have to protect her from any danger and she is not allowed out of the pack house without someone with her got it?!" he ordered they all nodded and began to part the party was fun I met Mason's dad and Mum they were total sweetheart's and Lovedmy british accent I thanked them and walked over to Mason....

"So princess wanna go get settled in?" he asked

I nodded he picked up the suitcases and me and went into his room we left the whole party downstairs and wento into his room surprisingly it was really neat! I went into the walk in closet and put my clothes away then went to the restroom to fix my make up hair stuff and other necessities.When i was done I felt a pair of warm arms around my waist he turned me around and put me on the counter He looked into my Eyes and I easily got lost in his...

Then he kissed me with so much passion his lips and mine were in perfect sync he then put his finger in my pants and thrusted slwly I let out a loud moan that's when he started thrusting even harder I felt it he took his hand out and licked his fingers...

I blushed