The Breakup

Kayla was getting so big and I still had yet to change my mind about moving to California. Dre had tried to stop me and we had decided it was best we break up. I guess him breaking up with me meant he broke up with Kayla too. He hadn't seen her since the day she was born and I just didn't want Kayla growing up like this. We had already packed all our things and we were ready to go. I had gotten my high school diploma it was hard but i did it. Today was moving day, I had asked my friend Jaylen and his brother to come help me put my things on the U-Haul truck. After everything was on the truck and ready to go I had decided to go to Dria's house and say goodbye to everyone and let them know they could come visit anytime they want. I went to Dria's house and knocked on the door. Dia's mom came to the door.

"Hey sweetheart come on in"

"Hey how are you doing?"

"I'm fine I'm just gonna miss my sweet little grandbaby"

"Yeah I'm pretty sure she's gonna miss you to we were just coming to say goodbye"

"Can I have her for a minute to say goodbye"

"Yeah and is Dre here??"

" No but he should be on his way"

"Oh okay.... I will wait but I can't wait for long because we have to get ready for our flight."

As soon as I said that Dre walked into the house. He was with some female. She lloked like she was bout 5'4 and she had long black hair and she was lightskinned. Her stomach looked like she was about 4 months pregnant. My first mind was telling me to hit the fuck out of this hoe. And i know good and got damn well he aint have this bitch with him that's pregnant and he aint even seen his daughter or doing shit for her. I walked over to the two of them.

"Who the fuck is this bitch?"

"Bruh don't start this shit"

"Bitch, who the fuck you calling a bitch"

"I'm talking about you and so you can go spend money on her but can't buy Kayla a pack of pampers"

"Look shawty it aint even like that don't you got a flight to catch or something"

"Shut the fuck up and yeah I do I was trying to let Kyla say bye to your dumbass but apparently you busy with your hoe so we finn leave"

"Can I at least tell her I love you"

"Hell nahhh say I love you to this hoe you fucking bye Dre.

I got Kayla from Dre's mom and walked out the door. When we got to the airport the checked our bags and we were on our way to the plane. Bye Alanta Hello California. We off to start our new lives.

Stay tuned for the sequel: Life With Kayla Thanks for reading and keep commenting voting and liking keep reading thanks for your support.

Follow me on IG: ___pooohbear ( 3 underscores)