"Official"

It had been almost a month since me and Dre had sex. I had not been feeling good so I decided go to the doctor. I didn't want to worry Dre so I didn't tell him about my appointment. I also didn't want to tell Dria cause I knew she was gonna trip. I walked into the doctor's office and walked to the counter and signed in. The lady gave me some papers to fill out. I finished filling out the papers and handed them back to the lady at the counter. She told me to have a seat and the doctor would be with me in a minute. I'm not gonna lie I was scared as. I was thinking that if my sister found out she would freak out. I didn't know what to expect or how I was gonna provide for the baby.  While I was trapped in my thoughts, i heard someone call me name.
"Kymyah Fuller"
I got up out of the chair with butterflies in my stomach.
"Hi Kymyah how are you doing?"
" I'm fine I'm just don't know what to expect"
"I'm pretty sure everything is gonna be fine are you ready to preform the test"
"yes ma'am I am"
After the test was over the doctor told me that she would call me when the test was over and asked me do I have any questions. I went home because I was going to get some much needed sleep. When I arrived home my sister was there. I was surprised because she ain't never home.
"Where have you been?"
"Nowhere..."
"Yes the hell you have because Dria came looking for you"
"Okay"
"So where were you?"
"I don't wanna talk about it so just leave it alone
"Okay whatever"
I went to my room and called Dre. I asked him to come over and he said yeah. By the time he gets there my sister should be gone. When Dre got there I was exhausted and I was really hungry. We went to go get some McDonalds and went back to my house to chill. We talked about everything from our childhood to what we want in the future. I felt like I've known him forever I think he will take the news of me possibly being pregnant just fine.
It had been a week since I went to the doctor and I haven't gotten a call from the doctor. I decided to go to the doctor to see if my results were back. When I got there I went to the desk and asked the receptionist to go get Dr. Tucker. She told me to come around and that she would take me to her. I went into Dr.Tucker's office and sat across from her.
"Hey Ms.Fuller how may I help you today?"
"I was calling to see if my results from the pregnancy test were back?"
"Yes, actually I just got them this morning I was just about to call you but I've been so busy"
"Oh well can I have them?"
She handed me the results and the butterflies came back. I was shaking so bad. She left me in the room to have a moment to myself. I slowly opened the envelope and slowly pulled out the papers. I read them nice and carefully and I was pregnant. I didn't know what our how I was gonna tell Dre. And when it comes to my sister I didn't know what I was gonna do but I knew I had to someone. The doctor came back into the room and asked me did I have any questions. I asked her to give a card to a good OBGYN so I could make an appointment cause I'm need everything in place before I tell anyone.