FIVE.

Guess what?? I'm backkkkk.

To be honest I came back home 3 days ago but I had to unpack and get some rest 'cause I began school today.
So this chapter I made while I was on the plane so don't expect anything gooooood even because I didn't edit it now because I have a huge headache and I'm updating only to not make you guys wait for it for to long.

Sorry if it's awful. 😞😞

----------------------

TAEHYUNG'S POV

Jiwoo is so pretty. The 3rd prettiest girl I ever saw in my life. Yeah 3rd. 1st is my mom Eveline and 2nd one is my sister Yoona.
Sorry for disappointing you.

By the way, I took Jiwoo to a Thailandese restaurant and we enjoyed our time together eating some delicious food. I can tell that I was really surprised when she ordered the same dish as me, or was it me who did it??

To be honest, I like her (irrelevant) even if we just met today but she has something that caught my eye this morning.
Something that I've never seen before on a girl.

I hope she feels the same for me. I mean, I stared at her all the time and made this "date" kindda weird don't you think so?

Wanna know why? First of all, she's pretty, second, her face is a masterpiece and third, I was thinking what would be the result if Jiwoo and I have babies.

Is it to early to think about it?
I don't think so. I was always told to think if my future would be great when I meet someone.
I'm following that advice. My sister told me and my mother agreed.

Mom's advice are the best. Anyway, after eating, I drove Jiwoo to her place. It was almost night and I wanted to be sure that Jiwoo arrived home safely. It's dangerous for a pretty girl to walk on the streets by herself at this hour.

When I finally dropped her home, she thanked me for the lunch and for the ride then Jiwoo gave me a warm smile. That smile. I'm falling for that smile...or did I already?

She said she wanted me to get going first but I insisted and waited for her to get on her apartment. Safety first I said. Jiwoo smile once again and got on her apartment.

Yas. Now I know where you live dear Jiwoo 😏.

----------------------
I know I know it's a shitty chapter. Please don't judge me or hate.

Next chapter will be better. 😘