Chapter 2

We reached shout shields at 2:00 pm...I wasn't that tired but leigh was...What an odd she's never tired she likes trips. We decided to go to our hotel first and visit my family later. We didn't want to have individual rooms cause we LOVE sleepovers. We took our suitcases and tried to find our hotel room. When we finally did leigh decided that she was taking some rest..I wasn't tired so I felt like going by the pool. As soon as I had worn my bikini I went downstairs and asked how to go to the pool. A very kind kind of old lady showed me the way and when I finally found the pool I tried not to be shy while walking next to those hot looking girls with bodys of models. I sat on a couch but I felt exhausted after a while. So I decided to go back to our room. Leigh was already asleep and I lay next to her and fell asleep as well.
<<Babe it's time to wake up...we have to go to your parents house, remember?>>...I wore a pair of jeans and a t-shirt...I didn't even touch my hair. Who cares anyways? Leigh looked beautiful as always.
(Leigh's POV)
We left the hotel and walked about 10 minutes. As soon as we arrived at jades house her parents welcomed us and offered some cookies...of course jade jumped at the chance!
After about an hour we decided to leave. We arrived at our hotel and we started talking about what we should do that night...we reached a decision and decided to go to a night club very close to the town. Jade wore a long red dress and straightened her hair. She look gorgeous. I'm so proud to go out with her. I'm having the most beautiful partner in there...<<wow jade>> I looked at her with astonishment. <<what babe haha>> her cute laugh decorates the whole place every time she laughs. <<you look...amazing wow>>...<<not as much as you hottie>> she answered and smiled at me...this smile is my whole world.
It was 8:00 pm and we left the room. We reached the club and entered. Jade was by far the most beautiful in there. Leighade rocks the place tonight!We hade few shots just to cheer us up. Jade and I were dancing. She dances so  good. Damn I love her. I kept staring at her the whole time. Some cute guys came and asked us to dance. <<sure>> I said and looked at jade...<<Go ahead Lee I am with jed remember?hahaha>> ugh this laugh again. Like a lullaby in my ears. I nodded at her and went to dance with the cute boy that had come to me. I was a little worried about jade she's a bit shy when she meets new guys and I'm a terrible friend that had just left her all alone. I kept dancing and felt that only like 5 minutes have passed. I checked the time. It was 10:00??!!! WHAT!? I looked at jade but she and the other guy where gone. I turned my head to tell the boy I had been dancing with that they were gone but he was gone too. I paid for the drinks and exited the club to call jade.
(Jade's POV)
I wanted to go to the toilet so I told the boy that I was talking with that I'm going to the toilet to fix my makeup. I saw him following me but I didn't really paid attention to him. As I was exiting the toilet I felt someone hitting my head....