chapter 4

...I thought I'd grab it and maybe I was able to hit him and run away...but on the other side I'm dying to know why they want us. <<well I'm listening>> I said thinking how stubit I am for not jumping at the chance to save myself and jade. <<I love you leigh>> he said <<you know that's never going to happen right?>> I looked at him and then this wonderful idea came up. <<tell me where's jade>> I said <<I can't tell you this>> he said thinking that I'm stubit. <<If you tell me where's jade I'll let you kiss me>> I said hoping he agrees. <<I can't say no to that...she's in a room just like you...the room that's right next to yours>> he Said  <<ok you won that kiss>>
(Jade's POV)
He told me not to cry and that the only thing he wants me to do is to break up with jed...<<that's never going to happen Alex...I love him>> I said with breaking voice...I couldn't stop the tears running from my eyes taking of my mascara. <<Oh jade I really want to touch you>> he came closer and tried to kiss me. For a moment I thought that if this is what I have to do to survive then I'll do it. My live from jed helped me to say no...I pushed him away from me <<you've got to let me think of it it's not that easy >> he nodded at me and I thanked God that prevented me from kissing him!<<where's leigh?is she alright?please tell me he won't hurt her!>> I said <<We don't want to hurt you jade but if you do not do what we want we'll have to>> he responded. I cried even louder thinking that what I have to decide between is my life and jed...that's not even a decision I have to take...my life is nothing without jed.
(Leigh's POV)
<<give daddy a kiss>> he's disgusting...but I have to focus on my plan. I smiled at him he came closer and closed his eyes...I put my lips on his and grabbed as silently as I could the heavy stick that was on the floor. I hit him on the head and he fell down. I checked if his pretending but I couldn't hit him again. It's not my type of acting. I felt sorry for him but I have to survive and find jade. <<I can't believe I did it>> I thought. I found the keys in his pocket and run to the door. I unlocked it and ran outside. I had to be quick and find jade.<< Omg I hope she's fine because if he has done anything to her I will kill him>>...I decided to wait till he leaves.
(Jade's POV)
<<listen ... Alex...I can't live without jed...do whatever you want but I'm not breaking up with jed>> I had reached my decision...right or wrong that was it. <<well ok then...I have no choice but getting what I want without your permission>> he grabbed me and kissed him...I started crying and had no power to push him away from me...his hand slowly went down my back and grabbed my butt. I couldn't do anything. I was just sitting there being sexualy abused by my best friends boyfriend not able to stand up for myself. He took off my dress. That was when I decided that I had to do something. I started screaming for help and Leigh's name was what came out my mouth first <<LEIGH PLEASE HELP ME>> I screamed. He slapped me in the face and I fell down.
(Leigh's POV)
<<JADE I'M COMING DON'T WORRY>>I screamed as loud as I could so she could hear me. I ran there and tried to open the door of her room. Alex opened the door and pulled me inside the room. A huge flashlight was lighting up the place just like in my room. At least we were not separated anymore. I hugged her and tried to prevent her tears from running down her face. He slapped her again and she screamed. I ran and tried to hit him with my stick but he exited the room too fast and he locked us inside. I told jade that I had the keys. She was delighted to hear that but when I tried to get them they were gone. I cried. I couldn't help it. She hugged me...