So long

-40 days later-
40 days have passed of the ship sinking of Cappu. We landed on a island trying to fiqure a way to go home. All we have are three almost busted up boats that still can sail better than a piece of wood laying about on top on the sea.

Their were survivors here, they didn't make it. All is left is their dust and bones. I don't want that to happen to me, I must keep going, for Madison. What did she meant in the last note, I wish Captain Pollard let me see it before hand. I didn't know she could write.

Sometimes when the moon is near the ocean's horizon. I can hear Madison's sweet voice telling me to keep moving. Sometimes, I feel her presence. I want to hold you again, I want feel your cold yet warm lips on mine again, I want to see you again, I want to be with you again. Why did you have to leave me Madison, why? Was I not seeing what you were trying to do. Did you want to die? Did you want to be with me at all?

"Oh Thomas" I heard as the wind blew

"You'll know"

"Know what?" I ask with no reply back

"Nickerson, were leaving. Let's go" said Mr.Chase as I saw Mr.Joy anda couple of the crewmembers stayed with him

I walk towards the boat and hopped on in, we casted the boats into the water as something happen.

"Cappu" I heard

Out of nowhere the third boat crashes against the whale as he comes towards Mr.Chase, Mr.Peterson, and I

The whale flips our boat around. I was underwater, unware of what was happening. I open my eyes to see Cappu looking at me. I heard Madison's voice again

"No Cappu No! He and the others are not to be harmed. Please sleep brother" she said as he turned around and swam away from the distance.

Mr.Chase helped me back up as I couldn't believe my eyes. Cappu was trying to say something but, what was it. What was all of this about, revenge on his parents still?

He killed everyone from the third boat, he still haunts me that he's watching us.

"Madison, protect us" I prayed

"I will. Always my love" she said as the wind blew harder in my face as the salt water reached my skin.

Madison. Thank you. I love and miss you so, you don't even know.