Introduction

'So this is going to be an introduction. Just so you can get to know a little bit about the main characters. Let's begin.'

Kadence (Kade)-
Hi. My name is Kadence but my friends call me Kade. Um I'm 18 years old, a senior in high school. I'm a pretty chilled, laid back person. I don't really have a lot of friends because I keep to myself. My Mains are Carmen best friend. Nova Twinn. Trae my son. Byran boy best friend. I'm super excited for college. New people. New experiences. Well that's it for me. Bye.

Carmen-
Hola! I'm Carmen, Kade's best friend. I'm 17, turning 18 in April. I'm Honduran, El Salvadoran and American. I live with my Papì, Stepmom, Nanny, and little Sister Midja. I'm usually an enthusiastic person but I have my moods. I really don't know what else to say. So I guess I'm done.

Nova (Andy)-
How y'all doin? I'm Nova Anderson. I'm a senior in high school, 18 years old. I keep to myself except for when I'm with my real friends and my Family. Um I'm Trae's younger cousin and Kade's Twinn. She's my Twinn because we have the same birthday which is how we became friends in the first place. I'm in the middle of getting to know my fathers family. Why? You may ask. Well that's a story you'll learn more about later. I'm done.✌🏾

Trae-
Wassup I'm Trae. I'm captain of the football and track team. I'm really athletic. And thanks to my 'Momma' Kade, I was able to keep my grades up so I can stay on those teams. I'm the oldest out of four. My little brother and the twins. A boy and girl. After I graduate I plan on going to college with my Mains. I wanna play college football and then hopefully go pro afterwards. I gotta awesome ass support system. My Mom, my grandma and Kade. They always push me to be better. Well thats about it. Peace!

Byran (Ran)-
It's ya nigga Byran! Or you can call me Ran. Pronounced like 'Ren'. I'm 17 but will be turning 18 in January. Let me see what else I'm captain of the Wrestling team. And co-captain of the football and track with my boy Trae. I wanna get a sports scholarship to Oregon. I haven't told squad yet but I will soon. See we were all supposed to go to college together. But ya know plans change.

'Now I'm gonna introduce you to the five boys who all want Kade. Maybe you'll get a chance to see the ones you don't want her with.'

Meliki-
I'm Meliki. I'm a senior at McGavock high school. I have girlfriend she's a junior and her name is Catherine. I love her and everything but I have feelins for another girl and her name is Kadence Harden. Um let's see I'm on the basketball team. I love to dance. I'm goofy but pretty laid back. Um I have four siblings. 3 sisters and 1 brother. I live with both of my parents who are married. That's it. I'm off. *drops mic*

'Wow Meliki! Get yo life! Anyway to the next.'

Darius-
I'm that real nigga Darius. I'm a freshman in college. I'm from Nashville. So I went to TSU. Ya know to be closer to family and this girl I really like. She's a senior at McGavock. Um but I guess suppose to talk about me. I'm 21. My major is liberal arts. I love chillin wit my Famm and my niggas. When together we reckless.

Lamont-
Wassup y'all it's Lamont from da south. Originally from Baltimore but I move to Nashville when I was about 8. After my daddy got arrested was when we moved. I'm 18 and a senior in high school. I play football and I'm the running back. My nigga Trae is the captain. That's been my nigga since 7th grade. You already know how we rockin.

Andrew-
Hi. I'm Andrew. 18 and a senior. I'm single but I got my eye on someone. My best friend's name is Taye. Um I'm a baseball player. And I plan trying out for my school team. Ion really like school. I skip most of my classes because I really don't care. Now don't get me wrong I'm not a bad kid I just like doin things my way. I'm a good student grade wise. I turn my work in and I make A's and B's. School just doesn't peek my interests. *shrugs*

Jermaine (Tj)-
It's ya boy Tj. I'm 17 a sophomore at Johnson Alternative. I got sent to an alternative school because I do what I want, when I want. I'm not even gon lie imma bad ahh. I steal cars. I smoke weed. I get in trouble for dumb shidd. But I'm tryna correct myself. I'm tired of bein known for just trouble. So thanks to the help of my Thugga, Kade, she helping me get there.