~Chapter 5~

~Nova~
I was watching Kade drive off while I was getting in my car. Meliki had came to pick her up and I was over here helping her with her outfit and things. I hope she has a fun time but there's something about this Meliki dude I don't trust. I mean he probably is a cool person but I don't trust him. Anyway after getting in my car and driving towards home my phone rang. I slid my finger to the answer side.

Me: Hello? Wassup Big Booty!

BigBooty💦🍑: Aye man. I done told you about callin me that. I ain't even gotta big booty.

Me: *laughs* Whateva Dontae. Yes you do. It's big.

BigBooty💦🍑: *rolls eyes, smacks lips* Anyway, whayya doin ma'?

Me: Nun. Chillin. Why wassup?

BigBooty💦🍑: I was gon see if you wanted to come through?

Me: Yeah. Just give me like 15 minutes.

BigBooty💦🍑: Ight. See ya in a bit.
*click*

Dontae and I had been messing around since he moved back from California. We ain't told nobody because we wanted to keep it on the DL. He's a great guy but I'm not ready for relationship. He is but I'm not. I wish I could talk to the girls about it. Maybe I will finally tell them. Soon. Not now but I'll tell them soon. Meanwhile, I'm about pull up at Dontae's.

A hour later...
~Kade~
"Thanks Meliki. I had a great time." I told him.

"I'm glad you did. Maybe we can do this again sometime." He smiled.

"Maybe." I said as I walked in the house. I locked the door behind me and ran up to my room. Before I could even take my shoes off there was a knock on the door.

"Come in."

"Hey. How did it go?" Momma asked coming in the door with Ash by her side.

"It was good. I had fun. It's been awhile since I've been on a date."

"Well what did y'all do?" Ashely asked

"We went to see a movie and then after the movie was over we went walkin around the plaza." I smiled.

"What kind of movie did y'all see?" Momma asked.

"A comedy."

"Mmm."

I laughed. "Don't do that. But forreal. It was nice. He wants to go out again soon. But I don't think I will."

"Why not?" My Ma asked.

"He has a girlfriend. He doesn't think I know but I do. It was still nice though and the fact that he think she doesn't know is dumb of him."

"Dang sis. You always peeping stuff."

"So I won't get played. I learned to play they game so before they make a move I'm two steps ahead of them." I told her.

She shook her head as to agree with and my phone started ringing. I looked over at it as I took off my earrings. It was Tj.

"Welp I think we should go. Come on Ash. Goodnight K." Momma said kissing my forehead.

"Night Ma." I sighed.

I picked up the phone and slide my finger to the answer side.

Lil Baby💦😏: Wassup Thugga.

Me: Wassup boo.

Lil Baby💦😏: Guess what?

Me: What?

Lil Baby💦😏: I broke up wit Quisha.

Me: Forreal? What happened?

Lil Baby💦😏: You know how I said I was only stayin wit her because of my dad?

Me: Yeah.

Lil Baby💦😏: I realized that was the only reason... I don't love her. I don't even like her. I've been with her for almost two years and I've only kissed her twice. The relationship was based on a lie.

Me: And you've been living a lie for two years? I'm proud of you though. Have you told you're dad?

Lil Baby💦😏: Naw.

Me: Are you going to?

Lil Baby💦😏: I don't know honestly.

Me: I think you should.

Lil Baby💦😏: Maybe. Look I'll talk to you la- wait how was your date?

Me: Straight. I had fun. Ain't even gon stunt.

Lil Baby💦😏: Well good for you. But yeah I'll talk you later okay?

Me: Okay. Tell him Tj. Love you bye.
*click*

After getting off with Tj I stripped out of my clothes and got in the shower. It's been a long day.

Sorry for the delayed chapter. Anyway hope you enjoy. Excuse all mistakes. Vote and comment please.
-Jae💙💯