Chapter 2.

"Yona!" Yelled Yoon. Yoon is a short young boy, mostly mistaken as a teenage girl. He has bright blue eyes, short apricot hair with bangs parted in half that hangs down to his cheeks. On the left side, his hair holds two small white feathers. "Yona where did you go?" He looked at Hak. "Both of you actually look like you haven't slept in a day..."

"Sorry Yoon we were both on our way back, right Hak?" Yona exclaimed with a smile on her face. "Uh yeah.. We were" Hak nodded.

"Well come and get breakfast before it gets cold and yellow dragon eats it all.." Yoon told them, walking back to camp.

On the way back to camp, Yona kept thinking about what happened. Why did the ground shake? Why was the wind blowing so strong that it could of knocked anyone off of their feet? And the trees.. It was like the trees were talking. But why? What does this all mean?

Yoon handed Yona a plate of scrambled eggs and a cup of orange juice, she smiled thanking him. Between Haks cooking and Yoons, there is no competition like Hak makes it out to be. If you ever tasted Yoons cooking your mouth would melt inside, you would want to savor the taste.
Haks cooking is different, everyone says his cooking is delicious but the truth is it's often burnt and you couldn't get the real taste of the meal. But Yona didn't want to upset him by saying it's horrible.

"What will we do today Yona? I mean all the dragons are here now.. What more is there to do?" Yoon said.

"Getting back what belongs to me.. The kingdom. Today will be that day"

"Are you sure you're up to it princess? I mean a princess going in battle... That should never happen." Hak said. Yona stepped over to Hak and her hands were suddenly on his neck, her eyes looked fierce. "So your telling me you would rather let me sit back weak not defending myself while our Castle is taken over? No I will not let that happen! It ends now!" Yona was now breathing heavier when she let go and bent over putting her hand on her knees.

"Yona.." Hak whispered quietly, grabbing her shoulders. "It's princess Yona to you Hak! I told you that before!" She pushed his hands away and walked off.

"Is Yona okay?" whispered Yoon, asking Hak after Yona was about three feet ahead of them, including the dragons. "Ever since you two came back.. she seems off.."

"Not a really a big deal, we heard a girls screaming when the ground shook.. thats it" Yoon stopped for a moment, he remembered feeling the ground shaking but never heard screaming. Just like Yona, Yoon now wants to find out what this could be. If a girl is hurt shouldn't they help her? Whatever she, or it is might be gone, it's been silent for five whole hours.

***

Have you ever felt like every part of your body was on fire, but you couldn't do anything about it, can't even move a limb. Everything around you is nothing but a blurr. You try to call for help but no one comes. You're trapped in a forest surrounded by trees. But what can I do? My legs are getting weaker, my eyelids heavy, I can't just faint here can I? My life depends on it, depends on me to keep going but I don't know how. If only, if only there were someone out there who could help me.

I hate myself. I hate me. I have been pushed around for years as a slave ever since my father died when I was only five years old. I had no one left, my step mother is a demon from hell, along with her own daughter and son. and I'm all alone now. If my father was here he would tell me "Sora my little girl don't look down at your self. keep your head high and your future will become what you have ever dreamed of" Sigh.. I miss my father. I need him.