You're it?

"You in here?" Chels asked to a most likey empty room. She knew she had been on a small boat with the guy but they weren't alone. Now they might be.

"Yep. They didn't take your bag off." Ryan said looking at her covered head. He was still bound but not to anything. He used his legs to get up and walked over to her. "Hold on." He told her and walked over to her before turning around and waiting to feel the bag in his hand.

"What was your name?"

"Ryan Hill." He told her and moved to sit across from her.

"Air Force?" Chelsea asked looking over his form. Most men in that wing had more down time, which helped with the muscles.

"Army. Then Special Forces, and then I trained a couple classes for the SEALS, that you didn't take." Ryan told her with a nod and then looked around the room. "They know what they're doing. Nothing in here to help us get the ties off... no way to get out." He sighed and looked at her. Chelsea was blinking and trying to focus to the dimly lit room and when she did she noticed nothing. Like he had already concluded.

"You're it?" She asked looking up at him and tilting her head. "Why does my dad have that much confidence in you?" I asked and he moved to sit down farther away from her.

"I worked with your dad. When I was in special forces. I was 3 years into the Army when I got classified into his O.P." Ryan watched her face and noticed how she only looked impressed for about 5 seconds before looking over his stature again.

"What did you do for my dad?"

"A mission." He said shortly. Ryan didn't like how she was being stuck up. She thought that since she was her fathers daughter she was entitled to everything and all of his information. She even looked at him like he was nothing and wasn't going to be able to find her and bring her home safe.

"What kind of mission?" She asked and he gave her a look before trying to get his hands undone.

"I was flying a plane for the Air Force. Does it matter? Try and get your hands out." He ordered and she glared at his sarcastic reply before just trying like he was.

"You know you don't have to be a dick. I get that your little ego and pride were ruined when I attacked you because I didn't know you were you." She huffed and turned to push herself up against the far wall.

"I am not being a dick. And my ego isn't bruised or ruined. In fact I am impressed you got away like that. But just because you don't think I can get you out of here doesn't mean I can't." He said and moved to door and looked at where the handle on their side would be and saw it had been sawed off and there was something there to wear down the ties holding his wrists.

"And you can't tell me what you did for my father?" She asked as she used her legs to get herself up and walked towards him.

"I didn't do anything for him. I was with him. And for all I know you're just a SEAL and I am someone who should be home." Ryan groaned when he felt a piece of iron slit the side of his hand as he kept scraping.

"Why would you be home? Are you on leave or something?"

"No. I was almost honorably discharged. Your father put a hold on that and put me on a plane from his hospital bed." He told her and felt the blood on his fingers before feeling a bit of ley way and started to move his wrists.

"He made you come get me after you were home?" She asked finally getting it and looked towards his hands behind him to watch him. "You're bleeding." Chelsea stated moving closer to see how bad the cut was.

"That's what happens when you saw your restrains off with a broken door handle." She looked up at him with a glare and Ryan sighed and moved away before working his wrists again and getting a loop off before pulling and happily getting the rope off. He looked at the cut and wiped it on his pants before looking at her. "Turn." He ordered and she did as he said needing the rope off if they were going to get out of this.