chapter two

Yo back at y'all with the second chapter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yeah, I'm fine..." I sniffle trying to wipe away the tears before he saw them.

"You don't look like you're fine, love."

"Why do you insist on calling me love?!? I don't even fucking know you and yet here you are oh "love" this and "love" that and "just call me daddy" like no just fucking stop!! Please?!?!" I say as I break back down into fit of sobbing.

I can barely see him sadly looking at me through the river of tears clouding my vision. He was so beautiful even when his image was flooded with my tears.

Just as I began to fathom what his touch felt like he reached a gentle hand out to wipe away one of my tears. I was frozen, I hadn't the first clue as to how I was supposed to react to his gesture.

"I call you love because if you don't know already you are loved whether it is by me or someone else. Here take my jacket it is freezing out here you are going to get sick."

"No its fin-"

"Its about 30°f out here you are going to take my coat whether you want to or not." He said firmly but at the same time so affectionately.

"What will you wear then?" I said trying to find a reason to make him keep his jacket.

"I have another one in the car and since we have covered that, Sawer go onside and get her keys, coat if she brought one and phone."

"And where exactly do you plan on taking her?" He said not quite angry but more confused.

" We'll just take her to the apartment until she feels better, that is if you want to come over... We can drop you off at your house if you want me to...? Its no big deal."

  " No its fine we can go to your house..."

  He helped me get up, off of the ground and walked me over to his car.

  Sawer stopped his brother and said "I'll sit in the back seat bro, let her sit up front."

  "Thanks man, I'm Adym by the way." He looked over at me and added "I don't think that I caught your name either."

  "I'm Alice." I said as looking away not able to look into his eyes any longer. It was something about his eyes... They were just so perfect.

  "One more thing if you don't mind..." I shook my head no letting him know that I didn't mind. To be completely honest I didn't mind anything he did, it was all so perfect. "I do YouTube videos and I'm supposed to be making one when I get home and you're more than welcome to sit on my bed while I make it, if you're okay with it if course. You don't have to though." He said looking away shyly. It was adorable seeing him like that because my first impression on him was a cocky badass.