Mysterious Girl

I stand up after I finally finish packing well everything.  I make sure everything is prepared,  what were about to do, were not sure at all.   This is the only way error cannot be made or else we lost everything.    I sighed when I do this we dont know what will happen .............will to be that is,  but its the only sure ways it will stop and no one will be in danger anymore.  

' Hey, you know we dont mind, right' a voice said but there is no one in the room.

"I know but I dont want to drag you guys to this.   I dont even know what will happened to me and what happens to wil--" I said trying to keep myself from crying which I failed miserably. -_-" 'And am an elite ninja'

'We know it but-' I cut them off.

"No I dont what to bring you guys.  I dont what you guys to be pulled to whatever may problem is"I mentally shouted.  Then all of a sudden am infront of two gigantic gates.  I ran inside the gates even is its looked I can easy get pass the space between the bars.  When I ran inside the place have more light and stand with their power is two of the most powerful tailed and winged beast.  I smiled at them both, they returned the smile though if your someone else you will surely think they will eat you. I wont blame you I mean with their razor sharp and big teeth and powerful aura their smile looked scary, but to me its comfort.  I ran to them and hugged one of Kurama's tail and snugled to it.

"You havent learn you know that its alright to us" kurama said to me.  Kurama (he looks the same in the anime) like  is like my father ever since they sealed him inside me along with Hikari. Hikari is a 10 winged dragon she got beautiful scales that is silver and with even the smallest of  light its like its glowing and her power is the opposite of kurama's power instead of dark its light. She is like a mother and a big sister.

"Yup~!, were family remember" she said in a sing song voice.  I nodded.

"But y-" I wanna say that they are important to me and what am about to do can be very dangerious and I dont want them hurt it ok if its me!!

"Remember your the one who tells us were your family you dont know that give us so much happiness for you to say that and mean it.  So therefore as you family we want to stay by your side.  Dont even think you doing everything alone but your not remember we're always be right beside you" she said.  I smiled and hugged one of her wing.  I close my eyes some tears falled I smiled feeling at peace here.

"They are calling out for you  go and dont worry about us.  We like so old compare to you just so you know" kurama said with sarcasm in the end which I laughed at.  I hugged them both.  Then when on my way.

(So do you finally guess what anime am talking about.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile At Moon Dormitory

 "Nii-sama, welcome back"two identical girl shouted happily and hugged their brother.  The brother smiled and laughed then patted their head.  He looked down to his little sister, the older one is Yuuki she have chocolate colored hair that is straight and red-brown eyes and the younger one named Yimei means 'beautiful rose' because of the rose birthmark on her cheast. Unlike her sister her hair has darker shade of brown almost black its longeer and more curly almost like their mother's and her eyes has a little more of red but their eyes is still looked the same.  Then their father come in and smiled at the site.  Yimei looked up and then hugged him.

"Welcome back daddy" she smiled as she hugged his legs.  The father smiled and patted her head.  The brother watches her. She lets go and goes to her siblings.