Chapter 1 Hooded person

Many people look at the group of people.  But who wont the people walking are inhumanly beautiful.  They all walked with grace looking around.

"I think we are taking too much attention" said Takuma.

"And am not complaining"said Aido smiling happily and waving at some girls.

"Lets split up then to cover more ground" Kaname said.  They do as he said.  Kaname, yuuki and zero. Hanabusa, kain and ruka,  Rima, shiki,and  takuma. All of them group into 3 like the others with them. 

>>>>>>>LATER<<<<<<<<<<

Zero's POV

Me and you yuuki is with the monstes right now.  But am curious who are these hooded poeple.  Are they humans or vampires.  

"This is no use I mean finding some people with hood is impossible.  We need a more clue." I said to yuuki.  She looked at me I waited for some seconds for her to realize what I say.

"I think your right, zero" said the bastard bloodsucker.  Now yuuki get it.  Honestly she is really this dumb.  Will with her being in love with kuran then I guess she can never more stupid.  Cant she see that I-...........What am I thinking.  "Hey zero" Did I just think.  No of course not. 

"Hey, ZERO!!" yuuki shouted.  I then realize this and blush alittle but hide it.  I looked at her and she looked angry is looked so cu- Ah stop it.

"Jeez, zero. Stop spacing out. Anyway, kaname-sempai said he knows some imformation."she said with a little blush when she said kaname's name. Grrrrrr just what so good about that darn vampire.

Kaname's POV

I watch as yuuki snapped zero at his daydream.  Then Zero looked at me no more like glare at me.  I just mentally sighed.  But they looked like they are very close.  It makes more sad that yuuki is now drifting of me.  But its ok like this as long as she is happy,  I dont want her to get hurt.  I cant lose her like I lost her.  I clenched my fist at the thought.  

"What is it it?" zero asked rather rudely like usual.  Then yuuki hit him.

"Be nice when you ask something!" she scold him.

"What is it Kaname-sempai?"she asked with a blush.  I smiled at her.

"Well, some reports said that the hood they wear have the words HOKAGE in bold red color on the back. Their hood looked like a long sleeve coat with hood with the end of the sleeve have fire patters." I said 

"If you knew this why did you said so earlier" he said aggitated.

"I just got the info a while, when your spacing out" I said calmly but I sure do enjoy teasing him.  He looked like his about to beat me up but yuuki is holding him back.

I just watch them with amusement.  Until I feel a small tug on my shoe.  I looked down to see an apple.

"Oh, sorry mister" said an angelic female's voice.  I looked up little fast than I intended.  I looked up to see a hooed her running to me.  I stared at her as she run like the time just slowed down.  When she get close enough she hold out her hand.  My hold automatically reach for her hand. Then she take the apple her hand slightly touch my hand but its so fast and it leave me wanting more.  What am I thinking?!

"Thank you" she said.  I looked at her fighting the strange urge to pull down her hood to see her face.

"Here, thank you dear"she an old women's voice.  That I just notice.  She give it to her and I know from her voice that she is smiling. Oh how I want to look at it.  Then she stop.