Ketchup

Phil was in his room, filming a video for his YouTube channel. Dan opened the door and screamed " PHILLY LOOK WHAT I FOUND! KETCHUP! "

* questioning silence *

"I thought we could have some fun with it."
* wink wink *
"But I'm filming a video."
"Well we could film it."

Dan quickly walked over to Phil, brought out the ketchup and poured it in Phil's hair.
Suddenly PJ walked in.
"Why the fuck do you have ketchup in your hair? Phil."

"I don't know ask Dan." Phil said with an irritated voice while trying to stop it from pouring into his eyes.

PJ had forgot to close the door, suddenly they hear a soft and beautiful melody from the room next to them "I CHIME IN WITH A  HAVE'NT  YOU PEOPLE EVER HEARD OF CLOSING THE GODDAMN DOOR NO." It was Brendon Urie. "get in losers we're going shopping, we are out of milk, Ryan is currently kneeling in the bathtub and Sherlock used all the milk for one of his experiments."

They all walked to the car it was a really old ford, it had no breaks. Brendon was drunk but he was still driving the car, it was terrifying.

* DAN DAN DAN *

After what felt like 1 hour, 22 minutes, 30 seconds and 437 fractions of a second they arrived at a parking lot. PJ quickly went out of the car, Dan and Phil stopped making out and Dan saw a familiar person. It was............ HAGRID. "yer a wizard Danny" he said.
"I KNEW IT, I KNEW I WAS SOMETHING!!! THIS IS MY BIGGEST DREAM!! THANK YOU!! Dan said with a smile. "But you must never let go off the ketchup, the ketchup is pregnant but that's not the important thing, the important thing is that the ketchup is the balance to the force." Hagrid said with an intense voice. "What happens if I let go of the ketchup?" Dan asked.
"You won't be able to master any magic at all, or all the babies will die. I'm not sure, I might be wrong... I might have mixed up Dumbledore's and Snape's letters, may the force be with you... wait did I just quote Star Wars?" Hagrid said, and with that he vanished.

Meanwhile... Phil had explored the parking lot and suddenly he saw a sunshine banana that had Dan's name on it but when he got closer it was gone *(Josh) DUN DUN DUN*

"Hey, gays!! Over here!!" Phil screamed out loud, the three other people ran over or at least 2 of them because Brendon was still drunk, Phil bursted into laughter because it looked so funny when Dan ran.
"Why are you laughing?" Dan said. "Did I come here to be bullied for things I can't change about myself?" But then Dan saw... GERARD WAYYYYYYYYYYYY, all four of them gasped in chock and Dan started to fangirl, he said
"Omg!! Hug me, Gerard!!" He looked up at him and he looked insane. Dan was confused but then he remembered what he had heard on the news, Gerard Way had gone crazy.
"Danny, we all go to hell." Gerard said and brought out a gun and pointed it at Phil and Brendon passed out, Dan panic! Ed and threw some ketchup on Gerard.
"It BURNS!" Gerard screamed but then he took of a mask and it didn't burn anymore, because it was Tom Cruise (WTF), he laughed but PJ took a gun and shot him. But somehow... HE SURVIVED and took of another mask and it was... the one and only the man.. you know who who must not be named... LORD FUCKING VOLDEMORT!!
"Ima fucking kill you you fucking fuckers."
Everyone gasped *gasping silence* [insert dramatic music here].
"Avada fucking kedavra you fucking bitches, he pointed the wand at Phil and a green lightning stroked Phil trough his heart and he screamed in pain.
"NOOooooOoooooOOOOOOO!!!" Dan said and suddenly heard a soft voice from the sky
"Let go of the ketchup you fucking shit!"