$$$$$$$$$$$$

Jungkook walked home, hands in his pockets and eyes on the ground. 

Why does he keep moaning 'Hoseok'? 

He sighed.

Is that his ex or something? 

He started getting worried if he was a replacement or worst. . his toy. 

I need to talk to someone about this! 

Jimin was out of the question, he's always too busy with his daddy-boyfriend, going on dates and stuff.

I wish Taehyung would take me out on dates, instead of his bed. 

Jungkook walked by the café and saw a familiar person.

Kim Seokjin! 

He went in and as the little bell at the door ringed, catching the other's attention.

"Oh, hey you!"

"Good afternoon, um Seokjin-hyung," Jungkook waved.

"Come take a seat, we need to discuss about the laptop repair costs," Seokjin smiled.

Jungkook took a seat.

"So, I never got your name. . ."The other dragged on.

"Oh um, my name is Jeon Jungkook, nice to meet you, Seokjin-hyung," the younger said.

"Nice to meet you too, Jungkook. Please, just call me Jin," he smiled.

"Well anyways, about your laptop-" 

"I need your help, Jin-hyung!" Jungkook suddenly blurted out, getting all the other customers attention.

"Jungkook, calm down. I'm here to help in any way I can, I do owe you," Jin smiled.

"Well you see, Jin I-I have a s-sugar d-d-daddy. . ." Jungkook said as he looked down in embarrassment. 

Jin's eyes grew wide as he sat there frozen staring at the younger. 

"Wh-what did you just say?" The older turned serious. 

"I don't know how it happened! One second I was broke and the next Jimin just came in and told me about how some rich men gives you money."

"Hey-"

"Then I met one and he calls me baby, touches my in those places, calling some other man's name and it actually kinda hurts."

"Jungkook-" 

"And after a while I wanted to know whats a sugar daddy, really and searched it up and that's when I saw your blog about it so I-"

"JUNGKOOK!" Jin yelled and they both got all the customer's attention again. Now including an angry manager. 

"Listen, um I think we should talk about this somewhere else. My apartment's not too far away," Jin said as he got up from his seat motioning Jungkook to do the same. 

"So you're having sugar daddy problems?" The older said as they walked.

"Yes and I need your help. As I said earlier, I saw your blog and didn't get to read it because you spilled your coffee," Jungkook explained. 

"Right. So yes, I was once a victim of a sugar daddy such as yourself." The older looked to the ground. 

"Yes. . .I have fallen for him too. The famous son of the CEO of Nike Korea. Kim Namjoon." Jin said with a saddened expression. 

"You know, Jin-hyung I-"

"Oh my apartment is right here, come on," Jin cut in as he pointed towards the tall building. He wraps an arm around Jungkook's shoulder and guides him to the building.

That. . .that's Taehyung's apartment building too. . . 

______________

Gasps and pants resonated and bounced of the walls of the almost empty room. 

Rough hands made ways through the clothed body as tongues engage in a twisted battle of dominance. Of course, the older and more experienced one wins and settles to explore the other's wet cavern. 

"Strip." The stern dominant voice commands.

The other obeys and slowly pulls at his own zipper.

"Faster, you slut." The older curses in his breath as he impatiently grips the other's boxers. 

"Sh-shit, Hoseok," the brunette moans as the said man pry his shirt open. 

His shirt flung across the room as the man on top of him devours his exposed skin.

"Ahnn. .ah. ." The deep moans started erupting from his throat. Hoseok continuing impatient behavior and scooped down directly aiming at the younger's boxers.

"N-Not too. .r-rough," Taehyung groaned in both pleasure and pain but mainly pain. 

"I don't care, you're the one begging for my cock, you cockslut," the older spat as he harshly groped the other's member in his hand. 

"Wh. .why the fuck are y-you so rough today?" The younger managed to say in between his pants. 

"Don't cuss at me. I saw them. . kissing in the park today," Hoseok said as his movements came to a halt. 

Taehyung's heart broke as his crush mentioned about them, he knew who the older was talking about. 

"Whatever, someday I'll have him under me! I will when that