$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Two weeks passed by almost faster than those minutes he had spent with the older man.

"He won't even tell me. He's always going for a walk at night and when it's day time, he just locks himself in his room. I don't even see him at the campus. .I doubt he goes to class. Yoongi, what should I do? It's probably that stupid, asshole sugar daddy of his!" Jimin cried into his boyfriend's chest. 

"Baby, don't say that. I'm sure he just needs some time by himself to sort things out. Do you know who the asshole is?" Yoongi said as he tried to comfort Jimin. 

"No. .but if I find him. I'll kill him for sure. .he hurt my little Kookie! I've never seen Jungkook like this. He said so many things about his daddy but recently he started getting upset and now he lost it. And me, as his best friend, can't even help him! I was the one who showed him that website!" Jimin cried more. 

"Baby. .no, don't blame yourself, you just tried to help him. Just give him some time to heal. We can't do anything. it's best if we don't get involved," Yoongi said as he stroked the smaller's hair before planting a kiss on his forehead. 

"Thanks, daddy. I love you so much," Jimin said as he cuddled closer to his boyfriend. 

"Can't even tell you how much I love you," Yoongi whispered. 

___________

Jungkook walked in the quiet street as he looked up at the glowing moon in the sky.

"Is it already night?" He asked himself as he kept on walking.

He thought off the times he would be in his arms on nights like this. No matter how hard, he can't deny the feelings buried in him. It doesn't matter if those arms that wrapped around his waist wrapped someone else's body or how those lips that stole his first kiss, stole more kisses from someone else.

Jungkook was cut from his deep thoughts when he saw a loud group of girls coming out of crowded building.

Before he knew it, he was in front of the bar. He walked in.

Maybe just one shot. 

Or two. 

Maybe three? 

I like even numbers, so four it is. 

How about five? 

Why bother? Six is my happy number. 

He lost count but why does it matter anymore? 

________________

The brunette man walked down the quiet streets. It was more quieter than where his building was.

He missed the once raven haired male, he always called out to whenever he was sexually frustrated. Now there was no one to tend to that. Not only that, no one to keep him warm on cold nights, someone to keep him company. 

He told himself the day they met to try and not hurt the younger. He didn't want to fall for him. He loved Hoseok more. . .someone who wouldn't love him back ever. 

He thought of it over two weeks and finally came up with a decision.

He walked up to the apartment and rang the door bell.

"Fuck, you're finally here. Hurry up," the older man said as he pulled the brunette in the room and started kissing up his neck while closing the door. 

"F-Fuck " Taehyung cried as he pulled the said man closer.

"I don't have time hurry up and strip," Hoseok grunted as he unbuttoned his shirt impatiently. 

"I-I love you, Hoseok. I love you so much." He kissed Hoseok as he wrapped his arms around his neck and pulled him closer.

°

°

°

"But we have to stop this." Taehyung said as he pushed Hoseok away.