Teach Me?

A/N: Here's the deal guys, idea pops into my head, I write it and I don't know what happens next so just go with the flow. This so likely to turn into a ;) story so, yeah...

Justin's POV

I've set myself some challenges. Some are stupid some are normal.

I sat at the back of the classroom watching her brown curls bounce of her shoulders. Her pink lips carefully saying the words. Her black pencil skirt and her white dress shirt made her look formal, the way her long sexy legs looked endless in those heels. And her curves in her whole outfit was undeniably sexy. She was so fucking hot.

Miss Gomez. I thought as she wrote her name on the board.

"Uhmm..." She said as she tried to hush the class. I chuckled at her attempt.

"I am, Miss Gomez. I am your new Math teacher." She said, I think I might be looking forward to going Math more often.

"We're gonna go around the class and say your names, what you like and any questions you have to ask me." She said, she was ridiculous.

"What are we in? Nursery?" I said out loud catching the class's attention.

"I'd thought you would all be mature here but I guess I was incorrect. There seems to be someone with little amount maturity here."  She said smiling.

"That's funny because you're arguing back." I said smirking, the class "oohed".

"I guess it's almost hysterical because you're the one who is now staying behind after lesson." Gomez said smirking, the class cheered her on. I rolled my eyes at her. She went around the class, and then it was my turn to share something about myself.

"I am Justin Bieber and I hate math. That's pretty much it." I said simply.

"Hmm... that's interesting. Any questions?" She asked me.

"Actually I have two." I said, she nodded.

"What is your first name? And how old are you?"  I asked, I don't care I need to know this.

"If you would have listened before you would have found out that my first name is Selena." She said.

"However, I am not telling you my age." She said biting her lip.

"Come on!" one boy said.

"You can tell us!" Another on of my class mates said.

"Fine! I'm twenty. Now, I know its young for being a teacher but they let me off since I got to skip a year in Highschool because of my good grades." Miss Gomez said. Wow she's only a year older than me. I had to sit back a year due to my bad grades and behavior. The bell rang and I made my way to the door as the people left the room.

"Class dismissed" She said afterwards.

"Not you Mr Bieber, you're staying behind." Miss Gomez said. I rolled my eyes and made my way to the nearest seat at the front.

"Justin, you can call me, Justin." I said.

"No I like it that way." She said smiling.

"So you like being in control?" I asked her smirking, she rolled her eyes.

"By the way smart remarks there today. Next lesson, less cockiness, more work. Understand Mr Bieber?" Miss Gomez said.

"Whatever you say, Selena." I said flirtatiously.

"Its Miss Gomez for you." She said raising her eyebrows.

"I like it that way." I said winking at her as she started blushing.

"Watch that mouth of yours." she said.

"I'll be watching yours first." I said walking out the room smirking.

Challenge accepted.