Prologue

It was as if the world was moving in slow motion. Starring down at my currently empty hands I hold back the tears, the memories and that beautiful smile of hers. I stare at the doctors running back and forth around her while she lays soundlessly with her eyes closed. She looks like sleeping beauty oh god how i hope she's her right now at least I'd kiss her and she would be lying in my arms laughing again. The screaming doctors take her away into the emergency room connecting her to all these wires while bashing orders around . I wait outside an hour...two ...three hours I've lost count and lost feeling. It's like I'm numb starring at that door waiting for the doctor to come out and tell me she's fine that I'll be able to hold her in my arms in a day or two, but all i have now is my mum and dad sitting next to me talking to me with incoherent words about how she will be fine. Her father and brother walking hastily in front of the door crying praying to god that she is okay. She never knew how much she was loved how much people really cared about her. Oh how much I would pay to hear that smile again. Hearing the machine beep from the inside of the room is the only thing keeping me away from breaking down at least I know she's alive. The next thing I hear makes me feel like my heart has just stopped like someone has injected me with a cyrum that makes my head hurt it's like someone is stabing me with a knife repetitively in my heart...the monitor makes a piercing sound that appears to me as a bereaving scream indicating that her heart has stopped...taking away with it the last petal i had left.
++++++++
WELCOME !!! If you guys stopped by my book to read my book then thank you. This chapter is a look into the book's future BUT that doesn't mean that she dies at the end ...or does it ?! As you can see it's from a guy's point of view i still don't know why i did that i mean IT'S TO HARRRDDDD . Anywho, I hope you guys enjoyed the first glance of the book if you did then please vote, comment and of course follow me ( plz i mean i don't want to have a silent family ~ still haven't decided on a name for our family but eh we'll figure it out together )  If you have anything to say you can either say in the comments or we can start a conversation on my page about it ( Again i would really love it if you guys participated it would mean alot to me ) anywho thanks for stopping by and reading i hope you continue reading this book and that i would get to know you better. P.S: No not all my messages will be that long and boring and yes usually my chapters will be longer than this.
~ Viola out