Team Diversity

What will happen when Team Crafted breaks up? When do they stop YouTube? What do they do with their life? Who will they marry? Will they have kids? Will they ever go back to YouTube?

Ella Dahlberg is the daughter of SkydoesMinecraft. She's the most popular person at school. She's very mean, until she starts YouTube. Then, she becomes very nice, so all the social groups adore her.

Kaylee Lox is the daughter of Deadlox. She's extremely childish and nerdy. She loves band and music, has a slight obsession over books, and has been a gamer all her life. She's also kinda shy.

Skyler Stokes is the daughter of MinecraftUniverse. Like her dad, she loves animals. She can bullshit her way out of anything and is a good procrastinator. She's friendly and outgoing. She loves video games,music, and Supernatural. Like Kaylee, she is a nerd and a child at heart.

David Aceti is the son of JeromeASF. He is the popular guy of the school. He's student council president and a football player. He's mean to people, but once he starts YouTube, he becomes the nicest, funniest person you'll ever meet.

Joseph Hughes is the son of BajanCanadian. He's in the social group that's somewhere in the middle. He's really nice and loves hiking through the woods in his backyard. He's from Britian, but moved to Canada when he was 3. He later moved to Maryland when he was 7.

Cacey Fish is the daughter of HuskyMUDKIPZ. She's also somewhere in the middle. She's really nice and sticks up for people. She's cute and funny. She acts like a 2 year old and is a gamer girl and tomboy. And she loves music.

Dean Sundee is the son SSundee. He is the bad boy of the school. He turns out to be sweet and a lover of ice cream.

What will they do when they find out that their parents are the famous Team Crafted from 20 years ago? Will they lead them into a trap, or shrug it off and go on with their lives?