David: Student Council President

/\David's POV/\

[Before we start, if anyone read Killing Mr. Griffin by Lois Duncan, you will laugh at this, like Emmy and I did.]

Beep beep beep. I hit the snooze button on my alarm.

"David! Wake up! You're gonna be late!" My dad called from downstairs. Oh shit! I ran down the steps and grabbed a granola bar. My dad was just sitting there, laughing.

"Dad, why are you laughing?" I asked.

"I tricked you. It's only 5!" He smiled.

I rolled my eyes. "Was that really necessary?"

"Yes, because if I didn't, you would've gotten up late. Now go shower, you smell." I sighed and went into the bathroom.

~More timeskips, Yay!~

I laughed as Ella pushed Kaylee's books down. I don't even know why, but if I didn't, people will hate me. People voted for me for a reason, it's because I'm popular. Also, I'm Ella's best friend, and she would stop if I didn't laugh.

I knew it was wrong, yet I still laughed. My dad would be disappointed if he knew.

~more timeskips~

I opened my front door. The house was silent. Of course it was, my mom and sister were at the dance school and my dad was working.

I sighed and went up to my room to do my homework. I took my phone out and tapped the YouTube icon. "New video from BritishCanadian" It read. I tapped the video thumbnail. I put my earbuds in and started my homework.

~_~

Sorry for not updating. Writer's block's a bitch.

~Gelly