Cacey: What's YouTube?

/\Cacey's POV/\

"Cake! Get your butt up now!" My dad called from down the stairs. I groaned and sat up in bed.

I stared at the clock. "Dad! It's 6:45! Why did you get me up so early?" I called back in my half-British accent. [But Gelly, what do you mean by half-British? Basically, her mom has a British accent and her dad doesn't. Guess who her mom is.]

"You need to shower." I get out if my bed and trudge to the bathroom.

~Spongebob Voice: 30 minutes later. Me: We are not starting this again.~

I brushed my long, dirty blonde hair while it was still wet, so it would still be curly. [Hold up, let's pause for a second. Please don't tell me that I'm the only one that finds that my hair is easier to brush when it's wet.] I walked down the stairs to eat breakfast. I grabbed some Pop-tarts because I was running late.

I shouldered my backpack. "Bye, love you!" I shouted.

"Love you too." They shouted back.

~timeskip to before lunch, Yay!~

I heard books fall as I was at my locker. I turned around and saw Ella standing in front of a girl with multi-colored hair. The girl's books were on the ground, and Ella was acting like she didn't do it. David was behind her, laughing. How did he win the election?

I went over to her and helped her pick up her books. She left without a word, but her friend said thank you.

~back at home~

"Hey Cake?" My dad came up into my room. I was sitting at my computer, playing Minecraft. I know, old game, but I still like it.

"What's up Dad?" I turned my chair around.

"You've been playing Minecraft a lot, how about we get you a YouTube account?"

"What's YouTube?"

"YouTube is a website where you can make videos and post them. You can post all kinds of stuff, from video games, to covers of songs, to video blogs or vlogs."

"So, what are you saying?"

"Why don't we make you YouTube channel?" He sat down on my bed.

"Sure, sounds like fun." I let him sit in my chair.

He typed in the web address for it, and a bunch of thumbnails showed up for different videos. He clicked the Sign Up button and typed in my information. He stopped at the username. "What's your name gonna be?"

I smiled. "Move over." He moved over, and I typed in the name.

He grinned. "Cake, that's perfect." I typed in my password and hit enter. It said I was signed up. My dad saw. "Alright, good. Now we have to download the screen recorder."

~small timeskip~

"Alright, your done, can you figure it out on your own?" He got off the chair.

"Yeah, I'll look." I sat at my desk, and Dad left the room. I grabbed my phone and texted Joey.

Me- Hey Joey. I just got a YouTube :D Can we record together?

Joey- Sure why not, give me a second. What's your Skype?

Me- Uh, shit, give me a second.

I quickly made a Skype and texted him the name. He told me his, and we got into a call.

"Hey Cake."

"'Sup."

"Ready to record?"

"Yeah, one question, can I use your real name or call you something else?" I smiled a little.

"You can use my real name, should I call you Cake or Cacey?"

"Use Cake."

"Ok, you recording?"

"Hold on." I clicked the record button.

"I'm gonna do the intro. Ok, three, two, one. Hello people of the interwebs. It's Joey, and today I'm here with a new person. Why don't you introduce yourself?"

"Oh. Hi, I'm Cake, or CupcakeFroakie! This is my first video."

"Ok, to avoid any questions, Cake is my friend from school. Yes, I'm still in school. No, I will not tell you my age. [It's 16.] Today, we are going to be playing Survival Games on my server."

~new timeskip~

"That was Survival Games. Hit that like button and leave a comment if you liked it. Remember to follow Cake 'cuz she's amazing. Bye!" Joey finished.

I turned off my recording. "That was fun, we should do it again."

"Yep, I gotta go now. See ya tomorrow!"

"Bye!"

~_~

Yay, done. Emmy's over my house now, with a piece of duck tape over mouth... She did it to herself. Don't even ask.

~Gelly