Love This Story Seriously

Official#: #SQTheSovereign

Supernatural Quest: The Sovereign
Written by: GraysChance
Category: Fantasy/Adventure/Mystery/Thriller/Action
Language:Tagalog-English

Started: January 13, 2017
Completed: NOT YET.

Must Read: A story full of errors and typos. Super not suitable for those readers who are perfectionist. But free to suggest corrections. Also to those sensitive in gore or gross image that you'll imagine and uncensored cusses too. Unless you are brave enough to read. There are protocols in this story and they are highly recommended to do: vote, comment, share, tweet and follow me. Peace v(-- ,) And as a demanding author...Love this story seriously.

This is not just an ordinary fantasy story, this is an awesome fantasy story. Take note of that. I'm honest.

Disclaimer: This story is a product of author's imagination, boredom and inspiration. A work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are from the inside of the author's mind. Any resemblance to actual events, places, or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. Please don't take it seriously. Love this story seriously.

Copyright © 2017. All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, no photocopying allowed, recording, or giving any copy of this story without the author's permission.