you drive me crazy

we're about to leave the plane.. we're arrvd at new york "justinnn" i said "yess babee?" "hmm i want you to know that i lov you so so so much. text or call me later?" i said as i about to cry "i love you moree. ill text or call you later" he said. i dont know why but i feel someone stab my heart its so fucking hurt. i feel the warm tears on my cheek "shh dont cry. i dont want to see you like this" his voice sounds like hes about to cry. "lex we have to go now" harry said "wait a minute" i said "justin listen to me.. no matter how close me and harry it doesnt mean that i will move on from you to him.. and justin if you ever feel lonely or something just call me" i said "thanks babe. promise me that you will never left me for someone else?" he asked "i promise" i kiss him softly " i got to go now bye justin i love you" i said as my tears streaming down my face. "byee zoe i love you too" he hugged me tightly and kiss me passionately. "byee" i said as i walked to harry and intertwined our hand. he smile at me and i smile at him then the cameras flash everywhere tell me why i hate paparrazi "so you guys dating now?!?" one of them asked "yes" harry said proudly. then the paparrazi went crazy so me and harry decided to run. as me and harry run to his car we both jump in to his car "so tell me what  happen between you and justin?" harry asked "we just broke up" i lied. me and justin doesnt want anyone to knows about our relationship "ohh im sorry about that" he looked at me with apologize look "yeah its ok" i smile at him "so where is niall zayn liam and lou?" i asked "they're went back to the hotel" harry said "ohh so what we're going to do now?" i asked "im going to drop u at your house im so tired is it ok with you?" he asked "yeah its ok" i said. "thanks harry for the ride" i said as we arrived at my house "yeah bye lex see u tomorrow" he said "yup see you tomorrow" i said.

-skip-

im so bored. its still 9pm. so decided to log in my twitter "@alexandrasmith_: Falling in love and having a relationship are two different things." i tweeted. and my mention going crazy "@ilyharryxoxo: ARE YOU AND HARRY DATING NOW?!?!" "@ilyharryxoxo yeah we're dating;)" i replied. "@justinbieber: awww halexsandra @alexandrasmith_" "@justinbieber jelena." i replied him and boom my mention going crazy. so decided to logged out and text justin

to: drew<3

oops. twitter went crazy.

from: drew<3

thanks to u;)

to: drew<3

my bad:) i miss you btw:(

he didnt replied anything. is he to busy with selena. ughh! a few sec later my phone start ringing its justin so i press the answer bottom "hi jelena" i said "shut up i know you're jealous" i could tell he's smirk rn "noo im not. you're the one who jealous i mean halexandra is so cute and fab" i smile at the phone. "whatever" he said "biebs i miss you so bad and it drive me crazy." i blush "i know i drive you crazy" he said "spin me around the earth is movin but I can't feel the ground" i said "That kind of lovin turns a man to a slave" he sing. i could tell he try to figure out the beat. "can i come to your house?" justin asked "why?" "i want to figure out the song with you" he said "you cant come to my house my whole family in here" i said "oh ok my house then. i pick you up then" "yea if you dont mind" i said "im on my way." he said "ok i'll go get ready" i said "ok then bye" he said "bye" i said as i hung up.

-skip-

justins house