My heart

(So this does have some smut in it  so if you don't like it skip to my next chapter oh and before I forget I'm in my class today so please don't right no mean comments or I will be so angry bye.)

Peridots POV

So how do you do this?

Just relax and leave it to me mate.

But I don't want to.

Garnet pins me down to her bed and smashes those velvet lips on mine and then she licks my bottom lip but I don't know what she wants.

Open your mouth.

So I open my mouth an Garnet's tongue slides into my mouth and I feel her slowly take off my clothing and leaves me naked in the barn.

Wow your beautiful.

Shut up I'm not.

Garnet pulls off her clothes and she has on something Steven calls a bra and panties.

Like what you see?

Sh-shut up G-Garnet,"blushes".

Garnet then takes off her "panties", "bra" and I see her female organ. 

W-what is that?

This is called a "Vagina", and it is a female organ for reproduction phase one let me show you what it is. 

After explaining what it is and shows me what it is and stuff I faze one and after I try to understand it Garnet suddenly grabs my chest plate and my butt.

"Moan", G-Garnet m-more.

"Laughs", Yeah. 

I thought I heard something Amethyst.

Come on P stop your worrying we will look in the barn to see if Peridot or Garnet is in there.

Amethyst opens the door to find me and Garnet in the act.

P, I found them.

Good now- what is this!?