Surprise Surpirse

BEEP....BEEP.....BEEP
I growled at the sound of my alarm clock going off at... 5:30 in the fucking morning!!! I sighed and hopped out of bed and into my closet.

"What to wear... what to wear." I said as I tapped my chin. I finally got an outfit and got dressed. (PIC BELOW!!)

I put on the rose necklace after I did my hair and make up and set out for today's journey

I put on the rose necklace after I did my hair and make up and set out for today's journey. I decided to go down to IHOP for breakfast cause why the hell not?! I grabbed my keys, purse, and phone and walked to my car. As I began to back out of the drive way I changed the station of the radio and sang along to whatever hell song came on.

"FINALLY!!" I screamed out loud in the car. I finally was at IHOP, parked the car, and headed inside. I grabbed a table and waited for someone to take my order. I was greeted by a bunch of fans. (Yes people I'm a YouTuber :p)

As I finally got my food I began to ate and heard a loud voice coming from the entrance. I turned around to see who the hell was being really annoying and loud (u guys can guess who! 😂)

It was a curly-haired dude with glasses. He was with a group of other guys. I couldn't help but notice that curly-haired dude looked really familiar. I shrugged it off and turned back to my food.

Once I finished I payed and left a tip and headed out for the mall to meet up with my best friend Christen. As I was texting her back I accidentally bumped into someone and we both fell down.

"Holy shit I am so sorry!" I said looking at the person I bumped into. He had ginger hair and soft brown eyes. Wow... he's cute. I then realized I had been staring and stood up. "Um.... I'm really sorry sir!" I said shyly. He grinned and stood up. "It's all good and don't call me sir." "Then what the hell do I call you?" He busted out laughing.

"Call me Max." He smiled. Damn his smile is making me blush a whole lot! I smiled softly. "Then you can call Arielle." "Arielle?" He asked. "Weird name I know. It's all weird you know...Arielle Louise Dahlberg." His eyes went wide. "Hold up did you say Dahlberg?!" "Um yeah why?" I was super confused

"Come with me for a second. He dragged me away from my car and back into IHOP. Yeah still confused. When we headed back inside he walked over to the table with the guys I saw earlier.

"Adam!!" He exclaimed. "Why didn't you tell us you had a sister?!" Max called our. Adam looked up and his lit up. "HOLY CRAP!! ARIELLE?!" "...THE ONE AND FUCKING ONLY!" I laughed as I said that sentence. He got up and gave me hug causing him to spin me around a bunch of times. "Ok Adam! I CANT BREATHE!" I squeaked out and he dropped me. "Oops... sorry!" He laughed nervously as I rolled my eyes. "Whatever." I said grinning.

We chatted for a bit and then I heard my phone buzz. I pulled it out and realized it was a text from Christen. Shit....

Christen- Arielle where the hell are you?!

-SHIT I'm sorry Christen... I forgot track of time.... meet me at my house at 12 ok? I'm gonna make it up to you.

Christen- lol you better!!!

- I will! I will! See ya in a bit!

I put my phone away and sighed. "It's been really great talking to all of you but I gotta go! My friend is pissed for not meeting her at the mall." I explained and they understood. "It was great seeing you again baby sis." Adam said giving me one last hug. "You too!" I smiled and ran out and headed to my car. But before I got in I looked back and saw Max staring at me through the window. I smiled and waved at him. Damn he's so fucking cute

He smiled and waved back at me and I drove off.
Today is full of surprises....

Hello!!! It's author chan!! This is my first story and I'm not really good... but I'm getting better hehe... anyway... hope u all enjoy!!!!