Ch3

*Destiny's Point of View*

I walked back home thinking about my decision and I arrived to the apartment.I put the keys in the lock to unlock the door.The door opened and i yelled,"Mom Im home!"

As i walked in the kitchen i saw a letter stained with tears and I neared the letter and read it.The letter said:

Dear Destiny,

I have left to another country.I found some money in my bank account and I will be moving to Los Angeles.There i have already found an apartment that costs $500 for one room.I will come back when Im strong enough to be your mother.Send me letters at this address and be strong for me Des.

Mom

I fell on my knees and sobbed.At least she didn't commit suicide.But what am I going to do?I just took a shower and went to bed.

*Next Morning*

I woke up and prepared myself a coffee since thats all we had in the shelves.I called the manager Tom and told him I wasn't going to pay for the rent and that i was going to move.I then called my father with my tiny cheap phone and told him that mom left me and that i was going to move in with him.He just answered with an Ok.He then told me he called a moving truck to come pick up my belongings and to give the rest to charity.I quickly rushed to get my bags and clothes.I then grabbed my book and my toiletry bag.After an hour the Moving truck came and took me to dads house.

"Hi dad.""Hey Des your room will be next to Daniela's room."

"Okay."

I rushed upstairs and got my bags and items arranged.I grinned as I found a picture of mom and I.A tear threaten to come out of my eye and I was now in tears.I heard a knock and i brushed the tears away."Come in."

"Hi Destiny madame I have come to tell you that dinner is ready."A maid in a white and black dress that went to her knees said.She was pretty and looked like she was around her twenties."Hi and thank you Ms?"

"Oh you can call me Daisy.""Okay Daisy."I smiled.

I walked downstairs and saw dad talking to Daniela."Well hello Destiny.""Hello to you to ,Daniela."

By the look of her face she expected me to call her mom.Hahaha no.

"Well Destiny I was thinking of getting you new clothes.You need to get out of these hideous clothes you call clothes."Daniela said."Okay.""You are going after to dinner with Daisy the maid and you have to get at least ten changes of clothes or more.You also have to get five pairs of shoes ,because you are going to school tomorrow."Daniela ordered."Okay but who said you could tell me to go to school.I am not going."

I left school after 7th grade to help my mother.

"Um excuse me honey but you are in my house."She angrily responded.Gosh do i dislike her.

"Now go with Daisy.DAISYYY!!!"she yelled.

Daisy came running and replied with a 'Yes ma'am'.In my mind i thought Poor girl.

"Take Destiny to the mall and make sure she gets ten changes of clothes or outfits.Make sure she also gets shoes."

"Okay Mrs.Clark."

"Thank you."

I stood there shocked that she even had the title "Mrs.Clark" that was my mom's title. 

After i put my jacket and hoodie on , I walked with Daisy to the mall.Daisy told me she could drive and that she had her license ,but the mall was like five minutes away from this house.She was right!I saw the Mall and it wasn't like a convenience store it was huge.Trust me I have never been to the mall before so don't judge me.

She told me how she got the job of being a maid and she asked me questions as well.Like this one.

"So are you really Mr.Clark's daughter?" "Yes i am i just stayed with my mom for eight years." "Wow are you like a rich conceded daughter?"

"What?No.That is terrible i had to live in an apartment with one room and my mother payed like nine hundred dollars for rent.It was terrifying." She nods her eyes glistened as she saw someone pass by."Oh would you look at that.My step brother."I shook my head and then turned my head towards her."Daisy is Daisy there.Hellooooo."I waved my hand in her face."Oh oh I'm sorry its just that .Can you keep a secret?" "Yes Daisy I could.You can trust me."I smiled and nodded cheerfully knowing that this was the very first time a girl has asked me if i could keep a secret."Well i have kind of caught the crush flu and I'm crushing on your step brother."

I nodded and smiled."He is really attractive i might add."I giggled.He came walking towards us and hugged me real tight.Once he let go i blushed and Daisy just looked down."Hey Drew can you hug both of us?" "Um sure baby sister." "I am so not a baby Cranor.We are exactly the same age except I was born in January."I made my valid point.He still leaned over to hug both us.He smiled then waved.Daisy was smiling."Looks like someone is having a great day."I giggled.She laughed and playfully slapped my cheek."Oh hush baby sister!"She laughed and i pouted but then i laughed as well."Oh shitt!We are suppose to get you some clothes before the mall closes.It closes in an hour to be exact!"Daisy said.

We made a mission to finish shopping in less than an hour and we succeeded.

We walked to my new home and we walked in giggling.There stood my step mom with her hands folded staring down at us."Excuse me."said Daisy.She let Daisy leave but not me."So i need to see your outfits."She smirked.I showed her my outfits and she smiled."Not a bad taste love." "Thanks Daniela." "Um Destiny i need to talk to you about the lad Harry." "What happened?" "Well he said he has a crush on you and well you know he's your step brother's best friend.So all you have to say is "i don't like you and don't talk to me"if you say that i will give you one thousand dollars.He is not a good guy and plus Drew would beat him up and i've had enough of him getting suspended or expelled."She commanded.

Psh Harry has a slight crush on me haha no he doesn't.I barely even know that guy ,so how is that even possible.How does Daniela know this.Daniela left as she saw Harry and Niall come through the door ,but Harry held a red rose.