Ch2

Destiny's Point of View

It was just another day.A day full of dread and my mother was still not working.She locked herself in her room and never came out to check on her daughter.I remember that once i entered her room to tell her that we didn't have food in the fridge she got angry and had a look of disgust on her face.From that point on I thought i was the reason why dad and her divorced.Speaking of dad he never came close to us because of mom.Suddenly,I heard a knock at the door and fetched it.It was the new manager Mr.Tom.He had black thick glasses and he was dressed as if he had a lot of money.

"Hello Mrs.Clark?"Mr.Tom said.

"Um its Destiny and whats up sir?"

"Your rent has been due for five months.If it doesn't get paid soon I'm going to have to kick you guys out.Sorry."

"Ok Mr.Tom I will make sure to have the rent paid."

"Alright Destiny."He smiled and moved towards his cars direction. 

I have to pay for the rent or else we aren't going to have a roof over our heads.Oh Destiny think think!First of all i cant work since I'm just fifteen ,so how will i do this?I tip toed to Moms room and opened the door not 

bothering to knock.

"M-mom we have to pay for the r-rent and w-we haven't paid it y-yet."

"Destiny I don't care about the rent.You should now leave use less girl anyway since you don't belong here."

"M-mom you cant just tell me to leave!Do you get the fact we aren't going to have a roof over our fucking heads!Stop this fucking child act MOM!"I yelled.I finally lost my temper and told her to stop acting like a child.

"De-Dessy Im sorry baby.I shouldn't have done that I'm really sorry.Im sorry about everything but i just don't know how to live with out Richard."

I rolled my eyes and sighed.Richard was my fathers name."Mom how are we going to pay the rent if you don't even have a job and I'm just fifteen?"

"I cant pay it Des.Im sorry if i fail you.Go ask your father who left me for that flop of a girl."

"Who?Daniela?"

"Duhh who else?""Mom you are so funny get up and clean the house."It feels as if I'm in charge and she's the daughter.I grabbed my purse and slipped and zipped my hoodie on.I walked towards my dad's house when I saw a boy walking.He had a hoodie on and as I walked past him I saw his eyes.They were green and they sparkled with the sun's light.He looked so alive unlike I did.

"Hi ms."He politely said.I fell in love with his thick accent and answered,"Hello Mr.Im Des-Destiny Clark.Nice to meet you now i have to go."I replied and sent him a smile.He smirked and then waved.I had arrived to the rich people homes once i realized the boy i saw had a cardigan and a phone.One of those iPads?No,Um Ip------ THOSE I-PHONES!

So he lived in my fathers neighborhood.Hm interesting I thought to myself.I arrived to the porch of my Father's house and knocked.I was then greeted by an annoying chipmunk voice."Oh hey Destiny!"Daniela yelled."Hello Daniela where is my father?"

"Oh hold on.Richard!"

"What happened Dani?""You have a visitor babe.""Okay Dani Im going."

My father replied from what I presumed was the kitchen.I saw my father come out of the kitchen with food on a plate and a spoon."Oh hi Destiny."he said."Hey Mr.Clark now may I ask you something."I tried to sound polite."Sure thing Des.""Um i have to ask you for money sir since you are my father and well I'm in need of money.""Okay Des how much?"

I was shocked as soon I saw a blonde haired boy and i have to admit he was attractive.My jaw fell and i saw him laugh."Oh Des meet Drew." "I-I "I stuttered.

"He is your step brother just to inform you Des."

My "step-brother" came down stairs and came towards us.

"Hi pretty girl whom I presume is my step sister.My name is Drew."

"Hello Drew my name is Destiny but you can call me Des."I told him.

"Well nice to meet you now i have to go with my friend."He chuckled."Okay Niall."

"So tell me why did you come here?"Dad asked."Well i came here to ask you for money to pay the rent.Mom isn't working so we don't have enough to pay the rent."

"Okay you can have some money but unless you move with me."He commanded.Without thinking i said yes.