38

Olivia's POV:

"No Brad!" I said lightly swatting away the ukulele Brad was playing badly on purpose. We were currently sat in the studio just us two, we woke up early so we thought why not go for a writing sesh, well Brad thought that, I was promised a milkshake.

"What'd you want from me?" He whined, taking a sip of his milkshake.

"I want you to show me a song" I asked again.

"What one man! There's loads" he said brushing the imaginary dust off his shoulders making me laugh again.

"Show me Risk it all, I like that one" I said lifting up the lyrics to the song.

"How about I teach you it?" He smiled whilst staring at me intensely.

"Erm.. are you sure?"

"Yeah come ere" he said swinging my backless swingy chair so that my back was resting on his front as we sat in front of the keyboard. He placed my hands above the keys and put the lyrics infront of me so I could see the notes.

"That's it" he encouraged me as he helped me play the tune of risk it all.

"You just know
Sometimes you feel it in your bones
Though we've heard that hearts can still be wrong
Something's telling me that your the one" he sung beautifully in my ear.

"Sing with me" he whispered.

My heart racing and my palms sweating.. but I did it.

"I just know
Even if I had a heart of stone
You could make it bleed all on your own
You could break it but I hope you won't" I sung along reading the lyrics from the sheet whilst trying to keep up with brads hands on the keyboard, it all felt so natural, seeing , playing, Brad.. it felt good.

"How's that?" I ask taking my hands away from the keyboard and turning my head to the side to see brads face. I didn't notice how close we were.

"Perfect" he smiled as his eyes flickered down to my lips.

"Where's the wee Bradley!" We both instantly pulled away as we heard Connors Davey Jones accent from down the hall.

"Eyyy here it is!" Connor cheered entering the room in skinny jeans and a ATL tank top with a football under his arms.

"Hey Brad fancy a kick about?" He said chucking the ball from one hand to the other.

"Fancy coming?" Brad looks over at me.

"Sure" I shrug, and we make our way over to the beach.

"Do you actually have clothes or do you just steal everyone's?" Connor asks looking down at my outfit which is brads dark blue tank top that has YALE on it, with a white bikini underneath.

"I rock it" I shrugged.

"Yeah you kinda do" Connor rolled his eyes making us all chuckle, once we got to the beach we saw James and Tristan already there sunbathing.

"Sup dudes and dudettes!" Tristan shouted, to be fair the beach wasn't packed just a thew people here and there.

"Ahh you finally got a ball then!" James said jumping up from the towels they had laid down.

"Yeah c'mon me and Brad vs. You and tris" Connor said and they all nodded before running off into a big space on the sand and started kicking the ball to one and another.

I sat down on the sand enjoying the sun and watching the boys. Brad was trying to tackle Tristan but he's too tall so they both just fall over making me laugh. I look over and see James acoustic guitar resting against the umbrella stuck in the sand, I picked it up and rested it on my lap, running my finger along the strings.