4

Same day
Hayes POV :I woke up and went to Zoey room I went in and didn't see her I look all around the house and I didn't see her.

I called her phone and didint she didn't answer I started getting worried so I told Nash if he has seen her and he said no.
I went downstairs  to my mom and she was making breakfast .
Hey mom by anyway have you seen Zoey I looked in her room and outside and she wasn't there I said.Call her phone right now HAYES oh no she probably all ready started again my mom said.I looked at her with a confused face.Mom she is not answering and I texted her I said.Nash started texting her and my mom did too.

It has been about 4hours and she hasn't come yet my mom has been crying and tbh I have too.All of us we're in the leaving room worried as hell .
Mom it will be fine she will come I said.I had my head down and was wiping some tears on my face I looked up and Zoey opened the door.Zoey were have you been all of us asked .
I was at my house she replied you weren't at your house we went to go look and you weren't there I said.
Zoey did you start again my mom said we looked at her with a confused face again.NO I HAVENT Zoey yelled and went running to her room.We went after her but she did not want to open the door.Some couple of hours passed and we saw her walk outside in the porch.After we finished eating Nash my mom and I went outside to talk to her and we saw her in the phone smiling like crazy.I was kinda jealous because I didn't knew if it was a boy or something.

After talking we told her if she was ready to leave and we left to Skate and the rest of the boys house that they rented.

Zoey POV:
We got to this big house that the guys were renting I walked out of the car and looked at my outfit and it looked good.

I was wearing my bape sweater with some black ripped jeans and my black Jordan's and I did my hair in two French braids^outfit that I'm wearing

Nash knocked on the door and a tall guy with blonde ish hair opened Hey Sammy Nash said I guess his name is Sammy .
I walked in and the smell of weed hit my face and it smell so good .Hayes introduced me to his friends there was
Sammy
Skate
Swazz
Tez
Jack J(JJ)
Jack G
Cameron D
Matthew E
They all said hi to me and were staring at me I sat in between Hayes and Skate .They were all talking about tour in like 5 months .Hayes I'll be outside I said Hayes nod and I opened the glass door and went outside to the back yard .
And the house was on a mountain so it had a beautiful landscape my back was face at the door I was and I was looking at the sunset I started thinking about a lot of things that happened in my life like my parents getting divorced when I was 14 that was the worst day of my life.Fuck it I said I felt my back pocket and grabbed my blunt and lit it with my lighter and started smoking it I felt relief and while I was watching the sunset and smoking my blunt it was a good night . I finished all of my blunt and threw it in the ground and stomped on it . I turned back to go inside and all of the boys were at the door looking at me.I walked in and told the boys what and laughed .I sat on the counter and all the boys followed .Yes I said ,so you smoke Hayes said .Yupp I said
Hayes winked his eyes at me and omg he was torturing me.And I laughed so when ever y'all want to smoke count me in I said.Welcome Skate said while passing me a blunt and I smoke it .
And passed to Hayes he looked at me and then the blunt and then he smiled it and he smiled and he sat next to me in the counter.Guys this party is not lit y'all should go to my Party's I said.You throw parties Hayes said . Duh I'm your normal teenage girl alright tomorrow night I'll send y'all my adress so you can come check it out.Deal I said Deal they all said .Just saying my parties are the best I said.No our parties are the best Sammy ,Skate and Swazz said.Lets make a deal we will ask the rest of the guys who throws the best parties and who ever wins the loser has to buy them a bong. Deal We said and I shook there hand .You can invite who ever y'all want I don't care I said .Who has to gone to your house JJ asked .From y'all only Hayes has gone I said.And all you can hear are aww and ouuuuu.Not like that guys I said .Yall would make a good couple y'all should go out Sammy said.I have only known him for like 3 weeks I said.Ohh so if it's longer you would go out with him if he asks you out Glinsky said.I raised my shoulders doing the I don't know look.And I looked at him and he was smiling ear to ear .We were on the car on our way home and I called my best friend Ava if she can come and she said Yeah why not .And I called my other of my friends and my other friend Justin and he said he Yass bitch I'm gonna go and twerk on boys I started laughing and Hayes looked back and took my phone and face timed Justin and Justin said hey baby Damn you fine.Hayes looked at me with a scared face and he gave me my phone back.I whisperd in Hayes ear You thought that I was talking to a boy but he is gay and you have nothing to worry about I said.
He turned around and said you are sleeping with me tonight .
I'm in the car Nash said .

I walked in and Skylynn hugged me tight and I told her wait and walked right back out and started spraying perfume on my jacket because it smelled like weed and Hayes told me what are you doing .Perfuming my shit because it smells like weed I said.Oh shit true give me some He said and he took the perfume out of my hand .Its girl perfume I said .I don't give a fuck it's your perfume and you always smell good He said .We walked in and he grabbed my hand and we ran upstairs .Hey Hayes and Zoey Elizabeth said.
Hey Mom hey Elizabeth we said.
I went upstairs to my room and Hayes said he will be back I changed into some shorts and a tank top.I got in bed and got tired of waiting for Hayes so I just fell asleep.And then I felt a hand wrap around me and I hold his hand back knowing that Hayes was here.

Sorry if this was long but I just like giving a lot of detail make sure to vote 💗.