19

1 months later
Zoey POV :
Nothing has happend the past moth me and Noah celebrated our 5 month anniversary.
It was Liam's birthday on September 6 and he didn't want anything he wanted to be with his family so we went to
Disney land and it was the best.

It was Liam's birthday on September 6 and he didn't want anything he wanted to be with his family so we went toDisney land and it was the best

@ZoeyGray :Happy birthday to the best brother ever @LiamGray💗.

@LiamGray :Thanks sis
@AidenGray:I thought I was you're favorite 😔.
@ZoeyGray :The both are 😚

School has been hell Abby and I haven't fought yet but we still don't get along.Hayes has been the same he is in the football team good for him .

I woke up got ready I put on my addidas sweats and my black huaraches with my black sweater croptop and did my hair in a messy bun and I put some mascara with some eyeshadow and lipgloss I put on my ray ban glasses.
Bye mom I'm going with Liam today to school I said .
Bye she said back, I got to go school and to my friends only
Sophia ,Jake,Luke,Ava and I were at school the rest of the group are sick they said they might end up coming .

Class
Ava and I went to our fist period and sat on the back .So Zoey how has you're relationship with Noah Ava said.
I don't really know anymore after our 5th anniversary Noah and I haven't talked that much
Idk it's different our relationship changed he berly answers my phone calls whenever I said .
Awww Zoey I'm so sorry Ava said .Its nothing to worry about I said .

Lunch
The rest of the group ended up coming we sat down and finished eating we were on our phones and talking .
Omg guess what guys Sophia said  .What  happend now Sophia all of us said .
Well Hayes broke up with Abby because she cheated on him .
And everybody looked at me
what I thought they will last forever I said .Thats not all
Mason the gay one out of the group said .She said that you are biggest hoe and when you found out that Hayes was taken you had sex with Glinsky Mason said .That bitch I didn't even had sex with him he sleeped  in my bed that's all I said .She even said that you are the reason that you're parents divorced .Where the fuck is that bitch I said .I turned around and saw  her pointing towards me and laughing .
Ava record this fucking fight she said she won the last one but I clearly won .Ava took out her phone and started recording me .I walked over to her table and Hayes looked at me and smiled I smiled back.
I walked over to her and her hoe friends .She looked at me and looked at me with disgust.

Heard you were talking shit I said while giving Ava my glasses and my earrings .
I'm here didint you want to fight me I said .You think I'm scared of you she said getting in front of my face and spitting on my face .Oh so you're not scared of me kicking you're ass I said .She laughed looking back at her hoe friends what are you gonna  do .We already had a big crowed around us  recording us.
I'm gonna do this  you bitch I said .
I punched her in the face and she punched back I grabbed her hair and started punching her a lot of times I pushed her in the ground and she spit out blood she wiped her bloody nose .

You don't mess around with my parents or you don't go around cheating on  people that actually have a heart not like you I said and looked at Hayes he smiled really big at me .I looked at Abby and she said fuck you bitch .You're at it went I clearly wopped  the fuck out of you .
I yanked her by the hair and gave her one last punch .
Don't cheat or talk about my parents you heard she nodded.
I put on my glasses and all the people started yelling and ohhhing .I grabed my stuff and walked out of the cafeteria.

I went into the restroom and got the first aid kit that was in there I grabbed some alcohol and started putting Alchol on the scratches that Abby made on my face .But nothing compared to what I did to her I kept yelling  because it stinged.
Are u okay I heard some one say I looked and it was Hayes in the girls restroom.Yeah im all fine I said .Here let me help you Hayes said .I sat on the small counter that the girls restroom has and Hayes was in between my legs and my face kept squinting because it stinged .
He stared at me and placed the alcohol on the scratches .And some bruises on my neck and face .Do you feel okay Hayes said .Yeah I do I said stared  at Hayes he was wearing this black V neck with some khaki pants on some vans  with white Nike socks .How is you're relationship with Noah going Hayes said still placing alcohol on my face.Well I don't really know anymore I said .Hayes looked at me and what do you mean you don't really anymore Hayes said .Noah has been acting weird he doesn't really answer my calls anymore he acts different around me with his friends I don't really know I said .
Zoey Noa-hh has ........

Make sure to read and vote 💗.