Chapter 1

Victoria's Point of View

You know how every school has a really weird group of people that are normally separated into a girl pack and a boy pack.

Welcome to the girl pack.

We dont know how we became the weirdos but we don't really care. We don't think we're strange.

Right know I'm at Heather's house with Carrie and Susan. They are my three best friends. We are having a hate discussion about one of the girls in our grade. I'm sure all of your minds started thinking about anti-bullying shit, but you don't know this girl. She is so annoying! Enough about her. All of a sudden the conversation switches to the guy I like.

Even though these girls are my best friend none of them know who I like. That is because I am kind of embarrassed about it. I just hope they don't start ranting about how much they hate him.

"HELLO!" I came out of my daze to some one screaming in my ear. "Victoria you zoned out for like ten minutes. You were staring at me in a really creepy way." Heather said.

"Sorry. I was thinking about some stuff."

"Would it happen to be about the guy we were just talking about?" asked Carrie.

Even though I knew exactly who they had been talking about I tried to buy some time to come up with a good lie. "Who were you talking about?"

"The guy you like." Susan responded with a very happy smile on her face.

For a split second I just stared at her with wide eyes. I was thinking a million miles a minute. Questions were running through my mind like, "How did she know?" and "What do I do now?" My brain came back into realization and I composed myself again. I responded in a level voice, "why would you think that?" I was trying my hardest to make it sound like I wasn't completely freaking out.

I had failed.

My voice came out in a squeaky way.

"Aha!" Heather screamed. "I knew you liked him."

I tried to stop myself from blushing and to keep my cover. "I do not." I spit out through gritted teeth. They would ruin everything if they found out. They are the kind of friends that when they know I like somebody they go up to that person and flat out say that I like him. I am not letting that happen this time.

They all just rolled their eyes and went back to discussing the girl we hate, but I could tell from the look in their eyes they weren't giving up that easy.

~THAT NIGHT~

I woke up in he middle of the night to Heather, Carrie, and Susan giggling there heads off. I could tell they had been trying to keep them quiet but couldn't. I sat up from where I had been sleeping. That was where I had gone wrong. SLEEPING.

When we were little we decided that whenever we had a sleepover, the first one to fall asleep got pranked. I thought to myself 'oh boy hear we go.' I turned my head to look at myself in the mirror. At first I didn't see anything wrong which is why I got nervous. One time when I had fallen asleep first I woke up in the morning to a bald spot on the back of my head. It is not funny.

I nervously turned my head so that I could see the other side of my head. I gasped and I heard my friends full out laughing on the floor. They weren't trying to be quiet anymore. I swung my foot down and kicked one of them.

In the middle of the night my friends had drawn all over my face with what looked to be eyeliner and then smeared blue toothpaste all over my face.

They will pay.