Chapter 3

I need your help! I typed out quickly.

IT IS TWO IN THE MORNING!!!!!

'What kind of response is that' I thought to myself.

I need revenge.

YES! what did this person do to you? He asked.

I woke up to toothpaste and eyeliner all over my face. I sent him.

HAHA that is really funny!

NO! It is not funny. But I need a plan. And you know how bad I am at plans. I sent back.

I dont know, it is two let my brain start functioning again and I will come up with one. He responded.

But! I had nothing else to say so I decided to make myself look stupid like normal.

No buts!

How mature. Yep, ladies and gentlemen I caught me a good one. Oh Claud.

I knew that I would have to go back into the room eventually but I had been hoping that it would be with a revenge plan. I carefully opened the door just a crack. I listened very carefully and I heard snoring. This gave me the confidence that I could walk into the room without harm coming to me.

I slowly tip-toed to my sleeping bag. I was very surprised that nothing had happened to me or it. The girls must have fallen asleep once they stopped laughing.

I was still very alert of what was happening around me until I started to drift off to sleep.

__________________

I woke up in the morning and felt around my bed for my phone. I always keep my phone with me because Claud sends me a good morning text every day.

I started to panic because I couldn't find my phone. In my mind I went through the events of last night. I remembered that the last time I saw my phone was when I was texting Claud in the bathroom.

I jumped up out of my sleeping bag. I looked around to make sure I hadn't woken my friends up, and I realized that none of them were still asleep. I listened carefully and I heard giggling. I followed the sound out of the room and into the hallway. It sounded like it was coming from the bathroom. The place where my phone was.

I almost had a panic attack. If the girls took the opportunity to check my messages they would be able to read all the messages that I have sent to Claud.

I ran to the bathroom door. And when I say ran I mean that I full out sprinted.

I was right, the laughing was coming from the bathroom, and I recognized it as all three of my best friends.

I could feel that panic attack coming.

The only reason that I didn't collapse on the floor is that I kept telling myself that maybe they hadn't looked through my phone.

I got up my courage and knocked on the door.

Inside the giggling stopped abruptly.

Oh God.

I knocked again and eventually Heather opened the door just a crack.

"Yes." She said sheepishly.

"What are y'all doing in there?" I asked.

"I'm the only one in here crazy." Heather said with eyes wide.

"Heather I am not stupid. Don't lie to me. What are y'all doing in there."

"Nothing" I heard three voices harmonizing the word.

"Then if you aren't doing anything why did you lock yourself in the bathroom? I asked.

"Um, that is a really good question Victoria."

"Yeah, that's why I asked it. Now could you answer it?"

"Well..." Her face changed from scared to her lying face. "We didn't want to wake you up."

"Heather, you know that I can tell when you are lying to me. So you might as well just tell me the truth."

"Fine, but it was a really bad idea." Heather said.

"Heather, just tell me what y'all are doing in there."

"Fine, we saw that you had left your phone in here so we decided to look through it."

Oh my god. The one thing I was hoping she would not say is the thing she said.

"YOU WENT THROUGH MY PHONE!" I screamed at her while pushing the door open far enough that I could come in.

When I pushed through the door I saw Susan and Carrie crouched in the corner holding my phone. I ran over to them and snatched my phone out of their hands.

"How could you!" I screamed at them. At this point I didn't care whether I woke up Heather's parents. I could not believe that my best friends went through my phone. I would never do that to them.

None of my friends responded, they just stared at me with wide eyes. It was good that no one had responded because there was no excuse for this and I was already furious.

Heather smiled. "Claud said 'good morning'."

Laughter erupted from Susan and Carrie.

"Shut up!" I screamed. I couldn't believe that my best friends thought this was funny. They hadn't known that I liked Claud until now. If they had read my messages they could have seen how flirty I was when I text him.

"Oh. Is someone defensive over their messages?" Heather taunted.

"Maybe." I said shyly. How did this conversation take a turn towards me?

"Why didn't you tell us that you like him. We are your best friends." Heather asked sounding hurt.

"Why didn't y'all just ask me instead of looking through my phone to find something?" Now I was the one that sounded hurt.

"We're sorry we just didn't think you would tell us. Normally you deny all of our accusations." Susan said.

I believed that they were sorry but I was still angry and hurt. "All of y'all invaded my privacy and I forgive you, but I am still mad.

Then a brilliant idea hit me. I had deleted the messages from Claud about revenge. I think this is the perfect time to plan revenge.