Chapter Zero: Feilds of New Beginnings

Toxic sat in silence in a dark room. Caged and chained he was used for show. To show off his odd glowing fur color. He glowed unlike most foxes. He was a green and grey fox. The green part was the one who glowed. His paws cut a couple times. They tried to prevent him from walking. That didn't stop him although. He knew he had to walk to run, and run to be free. And he, he wanted to be free. He dreamed of the wilds. Dreamed of the foxes and the adventures. It brings tears to his eyes now. He wanted to be free so bad. But he would have to wait. Wait till tomorrow. He could become free then, and see the forests. See the lush green feilds, the other foxes. Be able to eat and sleep when and where he wants to and not be afraid of a human sticking needles in him. The pain of those needles are what drives him to escape. He needed to escape.

Toxic paced some whimpering towards the humans who just left the room then looked towards his food bow. It was empty... Empty again. Why does it have to empty. He then looked to the water bowl. It too was empty. His stomach rumbled. He hasn't ate in two days. Two days of no food was as small hell as he could barely get the strength to stand. The strength he would need to run. It would be futile to stay awake. Futile for him to use any energy he had to sleep. Sleep another torturous night. Another dreamless night.

Meanwhile in the forests although, creature's were moving. Hunting, killing. A purple and pink fox ran terrified as bigger canines were after him. He panicked already injured from the attack. Bleeding down his face. He had to get to the meadow. He knows there is a den there he can hide in there den and get help.

The figures moved closer and closer fear dripping down his spine as he wasn't close yet. He was about a half a mile away. His fear now growing hoping up in a tree risking it. He wasn't the best at climbing trees. But it was worth getting away. Anything was worth living. The wicked chased for a while but lost him. The pink and purple fox got away and dashed to the den. He needed the help from two foxes he knew. He had to get to them. If he didn't he would probably bleed out in a couple hours. Him dashing to get to them. Sun rising over the horizon. The meadow in sight. He dashed to it before collapsing right before the den. The two foxes seeing this and gasping going out to help. A blue fox more toned and a purple fox more lean. They didn't speak on the matter but just acted. Taking him into the den to patch him up. Remembering why this all happened. Why these figures wanted them dead so much. They were hungry and were willing to eat anything and anyone to make sure there fill was satisfied. Prey was getting harder and harder to find now of days. These figures thought maybe eating the foxes would be a good thing too. It wasn't for the foxes. Now the wolves are hunting down the last three of the forests. Not knowing there was one more that would attempted to come.

The morning came for Toxic too. He saw the humans come in. White coats to test on him. Not today. He won't be tested on today. He won't be a lab rat anymore. As soon as the caged opened he dashed out bitting the human before running towards a window. Freedom. Freedom was the only thing on his mind. The people chased him. The humans tried to get him back. But why? He wasn't gonna go back. He would keep running, keep fighting, never giving up. He wanted a better life than this. He turned around a corner seeing the woods and made a dash, his paws kicking dirt like a car burning out tires. Toxic heard the shots fire but for his luck none hit him. None hit him at all he just kept running. Running until his feet couldn't give no more. Seeing a field of flowers before blacking out.

(( I know it isn't much but this is just a test to show the scene and such next chapter is gonna be a lot longer and set up the world more. Elysvee out~)