The Change

*JUSTINS POV*

I woke up this morning, ready to talk to Leanne, my amazing, and beautiful girlfriend. I called her on Skype because she lives 1,931 miles away in California. I got on my laptop to see 1 message from her, a picture of a guy named Raegan. He lives in Maryland, and he's a famous muser. I instantly felt attracted to him. What does this mean? I wanted to kiss him, so bad. I have a girlfriend, and I feel less attracted to her... why? I called her on my laptop, and when I saw her face, I started talking to her about it. I realized something was off when she immediately got sad. She didn't say anything about it, probably hiding something. 

*LEANNE'S POV*

I woke up to call my amazing, handsome boyfriend on Skype since we've been going through a long distance relationship. I first scrolled through my instagram to see a picture of a boy. His name was Raegan and he was a famous muser. I screenshotted and sent it to Justin, my boyfriend. He said nothing while I went to call him. He picked up and the moment I saw his face I was instantly happy. All of a sudden he started talking about Raegan, the guy I showed Justin. I said nothing and just went to wonder why he is talking so much about this Raegan boy. Some of the things hes talking about are sort of sexual, like "I wonder how good he fricks?" ... It's sorta sad because I think hes losing feelings for me, and is starting to develop feelings for Raegan, and he might be gay. But I don't know that, so I'm going to keep it a secret, so he won't break up with me. I love him too much for him to break up with me...

*JUSTINS POV*

I just found out I may be gay, I talked to my therapist about it online. She told me that if I want to have sex with him and etc. I may have feelings for him, and may be gay. I feel bad for Leanne... She loves me and I love her so much. I have to tell her someway, I'll tell her right now. I called her and she surprises me, good and bad. She got tickets to Minnesota! I would be super happy right now... if I didnt have a surprise for her that she wont like. I told her I was gay. She was so sad. She said she couldnt return the tickets because her flight was tomorrow and she already told her parents she was going and everybody and she was super happy. She ended up having to come, but where will she stay?

*2 hours later*

I got in touch with this Raegan guy. We started talking for a while and I think he likes me too :D Hes super adorable and hot.. I wish we lived close. He told me he wants to come to Minnesota to see me. Maybe I can pay for his tickets? I'll tell him that! I told him and he said that was great! He got the tickets and he will be flying here in 5 days. Hopefully Leanne wont be here when he is... but she has no way of getting home and I have no more money... I'll play it by ear.