About everyone

De'maria
I'm 5'4, I'm 17 ,I'm light skin ,I'm thick asf , I'm very intelligence I going to pursue a career in plastic surgery i dont care about ppl feelings if they disrespect me, I go all in about my love ones especially my bestfrannd London and I talk to this guy named💏 De'marion its kinda wired that our names  are very similar but its cute also we knew each other since I was 14 and he was 16 and I actually can say that I love him to the bottom of my heart I honestly will go to hell and back for him....

London
I'm 5'3, I'm 17 also I'm dark skin with long curly hair that hangs down to the middle of my back, I'm mad thick, I'm smart asf me and my bestfrannd have they same mindset simply saying we are the same person in different bodies but I have a first love named Dre and I love this nigga so much that's its so hard to push away from him he has done alot in this relationship but if u love someone  u should strive towards being with them to show how strong your bond is in my book may I add ...

De'marion
Yo boy is 6'3 and im 18 and im brown skin ,I'm book smart and street smart and I got this Lil baddie I'm crazy about her name is De'maria and ya boi trying to do everything in his power to keep her happy as they say happy wife happy life she ain't my wife yet but she will be one day I been fucking with her since she was 14 and ever since then I been crazy bout her and she been crazy bout me I love her to death......

Dre
I'm 6'2 I'm 18 and I'm smarter then what most people think but my lil shortie London is my life I love her to much she just doesn't understand but I have done a lot of fucked up shit in the pass but I known her since she was 14 and me and her still been rockin ya feel me I think she love me a Lil to much but there's really not a amount on love if u ask me but everyday I try to make up for what I did to her IMA marry her one day she doesn't know it yet but I am