🔫👊we ride for family 👊🔫

De'marion
So me and my boi Dre wanna take London  and  De'maria out so we can see what they wanna do for spring break see ya boi wanna go to a nice ass resort in Georgia or Miami but it's up to the ladies and what they want tbh. We picked De'maria and London up so we can take them to the mall to eat and we told them what was up and  they picked Miami, so ya boi gotta make it happen😆😆❗❗❗

De'maria
London and I where with De'marion & Dre at a nice Chinese buffet and they where asking us where we wanted to go for spring break and of course we picked Miami Beach 🌅🌅. But I had to let london know that we need to go shopping before we went bcoz me and my bitch stayed and fly shit ya feel me. I also was wondering what resort we where staying a but bhae told me not to worry bout that so I didn't worry. We ate and w.e. and they dropped me and london off at my house, she was gonna sleep over.

Dre
Me and my dawg De'marion had to drop our girls off and go handle some business before we started planning shitt. Aye Dee  (short for De'marion)
Wassup dude he replied, so u wanna go handle this shit now or later? I asked , now nigga he answered, ight bet.
So we drove to the hood and we rode up on the niggas we wanted to see, (we wanted to catch up with these niggas bcoz they tried to rob my Lil brother De'tavious for a ounce 🌿) I wasn't having it so we told them what was up and they said that at the time they where in a Lil trouble with the weed man so we did what we had to do we fucked them pussy niggas up and they put it on they 5 they want gone fuvk with my bro no more. Ight niggas that's what we wanna hear, we replied to them.