Chapter one

America's P.O.V
( during the American revolution)

All I want is to be independent I don't want to be treated like a kid by England anymore I can't take it! I've loved England all this time but I can't stand this anymore.

I walked out to the battlefield with more troops of soldiers behind me. I could see England clearly off in the distance behind his troops of highly trained soldiers ' in not going to let him win this war' I thought. It was raining and the sky was a dark grey. The soldiers lined up and started to fire when told to. I had my gun with me taking down the red coats.

We fired till one man was left standing which was England. He was on the ground crying it was difficult to look at him I felt tears in my eyes ' I'm sorry England ' i thought. " I'm independent now England " I said " why?! Why do you have to do this?!" He yelled " I looked down at him " what happened you used to be great" I said to him. I felt a tear go down my cheek but it was difficult for anyone to tell because it was raining.

- time skip-

   We had won the war and now I'm and independent country. I felt so alone without England. I walked back to my house smiling at everyone passing me by. I opened the door and sat in my chair putting my head in my hands.