Chapter three

-years and years later like to present time-

-America's POV-

I was smiling brightly at the world meeting today " ok dudes so I was thinking.." I went on and on taking about random stuff I was thinking and saying how much I was the hero. Whenever I went to a world meeting all my attention would be on Britain and no one else. I still had the scar across my heart from years ago it was a painful reminder that will never go away. Germany stood up and said the meeting was over and I happily walked out. I watched Britain leave he's been looking down lately I know I'm most likely the cause of this.

-Britain's POV-

That world meeting seemed to be the longest out of all the ones I've been to. I couldn't help but notice America staring at me through the entire meeting I blushed a little at the thought but kept walking. " hey Britain!" I heard a familiar voice yell " what is i-" before I could finish i felt soft lips on mine. I realized I was kissing America ' I thought he hated me' I thought as I kissed him back.

America pulled away from the kiss " I love you Britain" he said smiling " I love you too America " I said blushing.

' since that day years back I never thought he'd love me'