Struggle

Location: Hammond Robotics and Aeronautics
Planet: Earth
Solar System: 074572.246
Transmitter: Error
Date: Unknown

Well, I think Marder has lost it, I've been in pilot training pods for days, and Marder has been pushing our mental capacity farther than any of us can take in the sim. Then he goes on a rant about how expendable human life is. I'm getting out of here as soon as I'm qualified to be a pilot, maybe I'll go join the new group called the Apex Predators, the most elite of the IMC and the most respected people around. Maybe I can do my part to teach those damn frontier Militia a lesson. I don't know, just get me out of here, I'm terrified of Marder. The way he looked at me today, chilled me to the bone, we get a new scenario in the sim tomorrow, I can't wait.  I honestly can't wait to get my titan, I'm sick of the fake links that you get in the sim.  On another subject, billboards and posters have been going up everywhere about this renegade Militia pilot, Jack Cooper.  I hope one day I can be as good of a pilot as him, so I can beat him.  Anyway, when you receive this, see if you can graduate me early, because I want out before Marder rips my head off.  Signing off, will transmit tomorrow.