Chapter 1

I do not own Sleepy Hollow or any of the characters. I am going to make some oc's in this fanfic.

Please enjoy & review!:)

Chapter 1. Proposal

New York Apirl 3, 1800 Detective Ichabod Crane is planning on asking the love of his life. Katrina Van Tassel for her hand in matrimony. He's been trying to pick the right time to say it and the place. He's been wanting to marry her since the day he layed his eyes on her. Katrina Van Tassel has to be the first person he'd ever cared for. Besides he deceased mother. Ichabod Crane thought to himself about the whole dilemma.

"What if I ask her and she says no!" He says to himself. "What will I do? I know she loves me. We have been togther for a year. She will probably say "Ichabod you took to long. I don't want more of you. Be gone with you!" I have a feeling she will say that. But deep down in my heart she would say yes. I know what she'll say! "Oh Ichabod! Yes, yes Hundred times yes! Yes Ichabod I will marry you. You made me so happy. I love you, Ichabod Crane!" Damn it!' Says Ichabod fustratedly. This Is to damn hard." He is scared, mad, happy, sad, and even more scared he has ever been in his life. "I know she will say yes. I just have to pray to god she will say yes."

Katrina Van Tassel felt something extraordinary was going to happen today. But she could not put her finger on it. She felt this happy sensation all throughout her mind. Her heart was beating amazingly fast. That seem to bother her a bit. But she hopes it's going to be incredible. "Simply amazing!" she would say. She knows her sevethteanth birthday is coming up, maybe her beloved is getting her something extravagant for her birthday. She thinks to herself "Maybe he's getting me a new hat! Wait, I don't really like wearing hats. I know he's not getting me that. I know! He's getting me no-wait he's getting me that? No, no birthday presents have to be a surprise. So I must wait until he gives it to me to know whatever it is he's giving me." But Katrina kept at it. Trying to figure out what he's getting for her birthday.

"Katrina!" Cried Ichabod out of breath.

"What is it?" Said Katrina a bit worried.

"I need to tell you something!" He says trying to pull himself together.

"What may it be?" She says a little bit worried and curious at whatever it is that Ichabod is going to tell her.

"There's something that I always wanted to ask you." He gets down on one knee and says "Katrina ever since the day that I met you in Sleepy Hollow. I fell instibbly in love with you. I knew at moment when I came to Sleepy Hollow and a girl with a blindfold covering her eyes and kissed me on the cheek. I knew at that moment I wanted to marry her. Katrina Van Tassel! Will you do me the biggest honor in becoming my wife?" He says nervously. Katrina was intodel shock. She didn't know what to say. She blurted out "Yes!" Without even knowing it. She became so filled with joy and said "Yes, yes! Oh Ichabod yes! Yes I will marry you! She says with bissful excitement.