New Book.(chapter ten)

I woke up on the cold hard concrete ground I looked over and saw Scott laying on the couch with a bottle in his hands I sat up I had the worse headache ever and my body ached all over. I slowly got up and got found my bag and shoes and unlocked the basement door and slowly shut it when I was out side. I put my shoes on and looked in my camera to see how bad I looked I had a busted up lip a black eye a cut on my cheek some hair was half way out of my bun I had bruises on my neck and a bruise on my other cheek. Damn I look bad, I took my hair out and just put it in a high ponytail and started walking home.

When I finally got home I was so tired and my body hurt even more I opened the front door and good thing mom was still not home or she would flip out I went in my room and looked in the mirror at my whole body, I stood there in my bra and panties and looked at all my bruises I had on my legs, wrists, waist, ribs, back everywhere. He has never done this to me this bad before I mean he would push me or something but not anything like this.

I went into my bathroom and took a long hot bath since it hurt to stand up or anything I sat there with my music up loud and cried. After a good cry and a clean body I got out and out my robe on I went in my closest and picked out yoga pants and a long t shirt and just wet hair. I went downstairs and into the kitchen I got a bowl of coco pebbles and took them in the living room and watched The Blind Side. I got a text from Justin.
Open your front door angel.

I got up and opened the door I saw a little box with a rose sitting on the porch, I smiled and picked it up and opened it inside was a gorgeous ring my mouth dropped. Justin came up I looked up and he smiled.
It isn't an engagement ring.
then what is it?
A promise ring.
I love it Justin.
It will take the place of an engagement ring till we are ready for that.
Okay.

He took the ring out of the box and placed it on my ring finger it was so beautiful. I looked up at him he smiled but it slowly faded.. Shit he saw my face I looked down.
Anna what happen to you?

I walked back in the house Justin followed me in and shut and locked the door.
Nothing just fell.
Anna what happen? Did Scott do this to you?
No I did it.
No you didn't it's okay you can tell me.

I looked down and could feel tears begin to form in my eyes, he took my chin and lifted it up so I was looking at him.
Yes he did, but I'm okay.
Anna no your not you have got to be in so much pain. What else did he do.
He was just drunk and on drugs it has never gotten this bad.
What else did he do?

I slowly took my shirt off and turned myself around in a circle so he could see all of them. When I finally faced him he took me in his arms gently.
Anna, I will take care of it.
Please don't I can't let anything happen to you. You mean everything to me Justin.
And you are my world Anna.

I looked up at him and he looked down I placed my hand in his cheek and leaned to kiss him. He put his hands on my cheeks and mine around his neck he was so gentle. He placed his forehead on mine.
Promise me you will end it with him right now.
Justin I...
Promise me.
Okay I promise.
Good. Text him it.
Okay.

I put my shirt back on and me and Justin sat on the couch I got my phone and texted Scott. I love you I really do but we aren't working out. I'm sorry I'm leaving town right now don't know when I will be back but I'm going around the world with my mom. Please lets handle this like adults.

I had this knot feeling in my stomach when I sent it. I quickly got a response.
I love you so much baby girl, I'm sorry about last night and okay I understand. Have fun angel when you're back in town we will talk more.

I smiled up at Justin and he looked down at me smiling.
What?
He handled that really well.
Really?
Yes.
Good, now we can start our book.
Yes we can.

I leaned up and kissed him I'm so happy I can finally be happy with my love. I was sitting on top of Justin with his hands on my butt and my hands in his hair.
I'm home.

We looked up to see my mom standing there looking at us, our eyes got back I quickly got up off of him and he stood up by me fixing his hair and stuff.
Um hi mom.
That's a great thing to see when I come home to.

I walked over to my mom and kissed her cheek.
Mom this is my boyfriend Justin.

He walked over to us and held out his hand.
It is so good to finally meet you Ms.Hensley, Anna has told me a lot about you.
That's good because she doesn't tell me anything.

She shook his hand and looked over at me.
Anna a word in the kitchen please.
Yes mom.

We walked into the kitchen I sat at the island.
What the hell?
Mom I can explain.
You have a lot to explain. What happen to you lip? Why do I come home to you lip locking with some boy?
I was boxing and I didn't do so hot. Justin and I were just kissing mom no big deal.
You're right. I'm sorry I'm just happy your okay.

I got up and gave her a hug.
Now excuse me but I'm turning my phone off going up to my room taking a bubble bath and then taking a bath.
Okay I love you momma.
I love you too angel.

She walked in to where Justin was.
Take care of my baby.
I plan on Ms.Hensley.
Please call me Lisa.

She gave him a hug and went upstairs. I went into where Justin was he was at my grand piano he was playing it, I walked behind him and kissed his neck. He leaned his head back on me and smiled at me he started singing You Got It Bad by Usher damn can this boy sing?!
Why don't you make this your career?
Anna I'm from the hood.
So? Look at a lot of artists who came from the bottom now look at them. Justin baby you can do this. I believe in you.
I don't know maybe.
Please just let me take care of it for you.
Okay fine you can.
Really?! Yes!

He pulled me on his lap and wrapped his arms around me and smiled at me.
What baby?
You make me so happy Angel. You are just my dream girl.
Now your dream is coming true.
You are exactly right Angel.

I kissed his nose and he kissed me.

This boy I swear.

Author's Note: You guys think Scott is just going to let her go just like that? Tell me what you think dolls!!! Xoxo.