✙10✙

●YN POV●

Khalil and I was having fun shopping at the mall...Khalil is just so sweet and kind..And he knows how to treat a girl like a queen.Khalil and I was in the foodcourt eating our food and Khalil was just talking about how he thinks I'm so beautiful.

"Your the prettiest girl I ever seen."

"Aw thanks that's so sweet."

"Your welcome beautiful..."

"You know I never thought that I would randomly meet a cute guy at a club and have a connection with him."

"Well I never thought that I would meet a beautiful girl and be at the mall with her right now"

I blushed super hard..At his comment.

I'm glad that I met Khalil because being with him is helping me get over Roc.If I get over Roc that means no hoes, no drama, and no Roc.

"You no I love it when you smile..."

I looked up into his eyes and then I looked back down.

"And I love it when you blush",He says pulling my face up towards his.

"I love it how the light sparkle in your eyes to",He says pressing his lips on mines.

The kiss was sweet and slow...It was alittle bit to slow for me, but I liked it.We continued to kiss until I heard somebody yell.

"Omg..Khalil how could you!?!",A girl shouted.

I pulled away from the kiss and so did Khalil.We turn around to find a girl who's stomach looked like it was about to explode..I looked at Khalil and so did the girl.We were bout waiting for Khalil to tell us both what's going on.

"Um baby it's not what it looks like"

"Khalil what do you mean you were just up here kissing some random hoe..While I'm pregnant with your baby..Are you serious?"

"Look bab-"

"You know what how about I leave..It seem like you and your girl have family problems to solve..By Khalil have fun with your life."

I walked out the mall feeling so stupid..I should of listen to Dontae when I had the chance.Dontae said we was moving to fast and he was so right.I actually thought Khalil was a nice sweet guy, but he was just tryna fuck since his girl was pregnant.

I made it home and stormed up to my room...And I hurried and called Dontae.

"Hello?"

"Dontae I'm so sorry I should of believed you..I don't know why I didn't even listen to my own bestfriend..I'm so stupid."

"Woah Boo what happen?"

"Well turns out Khalil had a girlfriend..A pregnant girlfriend and we was kissing and she just poppped up out of nowhere...And now I feel so stupid."

"It's kinda a good thing that you found this out about Khalil..Maybe it's God giving you and Roc to fix things up?"

"Dontae I don't know if I wanna fix things with Roc..I mean he hurt me alot of times."

"YN that boy loves you to much for you to just give up on him..Just give him another chance..Again."

"Okay..But isn't mad at me because I was hanging out Khalil?"

"Why don't you ask him yourself."

"Wait what are you talking about?"

"I'm looking out my window and I see Roc standing on your porch."

"Dontae I'll you later..And thanks."

"No problem Boo."